cotton candy • b. hall

This book is loosely based on the book, "It All Started With Merch" by HoeForBryceHall . She's writing an amazing book and you all should go check it out! I'll follow everyone who comments on this imagine and on the first chapter of that book! It's in my Recommended Reading List, or you can click her @ and go find it there!

Enjoy!

-

Bailey POV

"This looks so fun!" I squeal, clapping as I jump against Bryce's shoulder.

We've been going on dates since I fell over a skateboard him and his friends lost down the hill in my neighborhood. They were filming some stupid but for his vlog, which I found out later when I realized who he is, but he was surprisingly really sweet about it considering the reputation I read about later.

We did the whole, meet eyes, freeze, and smile, thing. It was pretty cute. That's the only reason I took his number, although he was really cute. If I hadn't been so intrigued by the way he made me feel, I would've thought he was just a fuck boy.

"I'm glad you like it babe," He grins, taking hand as he pulls me into the large scale carnival. I look around in wonder as I see the rainbow lights and the booths with random foods, trinkets, and games. "You want to get food, do a ride, play a game...?" My eyes widen as I excitedly look around, calculating what we should do. I see a big, fluffy teddy bear across the row and grin. He smiles, trying to follow my line of sight and I point and say,

"Win me that? For a kiss? I see him smirk before he starts leading me over, answering,

"I would've done it without the kiss, but that'll just be a bonus," I laugh lightly, shaking my head as I reach the booth.

I watch as Bryce pays the worker, who hands him the water gun he's supposed to shoot the targets with. He winks at me as a timer counts down for him to start, emitting unnecessarily high pitched noises.

"Oh yeah, paint ball coming in clutch," He laughs hitting the targets with the music playing in the background. I giggle as he throws his arms up in the air when the buzzer sounds and the lights show that he won. He sets it down before picking me up and spinning me around. I giggle again as he sets me down and the worker asks what he wants. "I'll have the bear for the lady," He smirks again, looking down at me and pecking my lips. I smile, but grin wider when the man hands me my bear. I giddily laugh, hugging it before hugging Bryce.

"I love it," I smile leaning up and pressing my lips to his

"Good. Do you want to go ride some rides then get cotton candy or something?" He asks, my eyes lighting up when he mentions sugar.

"Yeah, yeah, cool. Whatever I have to do to get some sugar around here," I giggle, but roll my eyes when he wiggles his eyebrows at my wording. I shake my head, pulling him towards the rollercoaster they have.

I nervously glance up at the apparently not so small rollercoaster. I know Bryce notices because he squeezes me tightly with his arm around my shoulders. I smile up towards him as he lets me go, only to take my hand, "Protect me?"

"Always," He squeezes my hand, pulling me into the short line. We end up in the front for the first cart, which honestly makes the whole thing first. Bryce glances down at me as it rolls in and our gate flips open, obviously fighting a laugh at the nauseous look on my face. "C'mon Bai, this'll be sick!"

-

It was not sick.

I screamed and gripped onto Bryce's arm the entire time.

And then, he pulled me through a huge swing ride that swings around high in the air, a carousal that was way too high, although slightly romantic, and a weird octopus one that twirled around and when up at down. 

I did not like it. Any of it.

It was not sick.

"Awh, babe," He tucks my hair behind my ear, a very distinct pout on my face at the laughing he just did at me. I glare at him, saying,

"Never again."

"Okay, okay, you want to get some cotton candy and then get out of here?" I brighten up at the mention of candy again, nodding quickly. Bryce laughs again, leading me over to a table and leaving me to go buy some.

He returns with two tubs of pink cotton candy and a bottled root beer. Bryce sits across from me, taking out his phone as I grab one of the tubs and rip it open.

"Bailey," He says, making me look up with a smile as he snaps a picture. I raise my eyebrow, no verbally asking to see it, so he turns the phone to show me.

I laugh, smiling at the picture

"You look good, can I put it in my story?" He asks, making me raise my eyebrow in surprise but nod nonetheless. We hadn't really posted about each other yet, but also I've been kid of avoiding it because I've never wanted to come across like I'm going on dates with him for attention. I didn't even know who he was at first, I found out on our second night out.

"Uhhm, yeah, just um, you don't need to tag me." I smile shyly, pulling a piece of the pink fluff into my mouth as he looks up at me confused,

"Why wouldn't I? I'm posting about us hanging out, of course I want to tag you!" I smile at how sweet he is but shake my head,

"I just don't want you to feel like I'm hanging out with you because I want you to do things like that. Because you have so many followers and all of that. I just... I um, I'm starting to maybe, kind of, just a little bit like you, y'know? And I don't want to come of like I'm here for any other reason and I just-" He leans over the table, cutting me off with a kiss. He pulls back a few inches, staring into my eyes,

"You only like me maybe, kind of, just a little bit?" I see the smirk on his face, and blush, waiting for a minute before I shake my head. He laughs, before continuing, "And I know that's not why you're here. Every girl I've ever dated who wanted me for attention did everything you haven't. In the worst ways. I really like you Bailey, and I promise that isn't going to change. So, as long as you like me myself, I will like you for you too. Remember that," He grins, pecking my lips once more before leaning back into his seat. I smile softly, somehow blushing even more.

I look down, embarrassed, before taking more cotton candy.

"You're truly amazing Bryce Hall," I say quietly, shaking my head as he grins.

I don't know what I like better tonight, him or the cotton candy.

-

I was reading the first couple of chapters of her book and just wanted to write this based on the chapter where Bryce takes Sophie on a date the first time.

I don't know, I thought it might be cute.

Let me know if you have a book that your writing that you want me to read or maybe even do this with? idk

Please comment, vote, and let me know what you thought of this one!

Thank you all for reading so much, I love you guys!