going to be okay (part two) • a. reeves

TW: This imagine contains violence, mentions of abuse, and psychological affects from abuse.

Know what you can handle reading.

-

Greta POV

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Alex yells, standing in front of me. When we walked in, Kouvr, Alex, Thomas, Mia, and Calvin were in the kitchen, and Kouvr freaked out. So now I'm sitting next to the kitchen sink on the counter, Kouvr is putting stuff on my bruises, and Alex is looking at my eye.

He turns, looking at the boys. I've refused to speak since we came in. So Alex has just been fuming with Anthony and Josh, while Thomas and Bryce stand to the side, speaking quietly. Avani, Mia, Jaden, and Calvin have been standing off to the side talking, while Kouvr tried to get me to talk.

"We need to know what happened Greta, come one," Kouvr says, lightly brushing some hairs out of my face, "We called Charli, she says she'll come if you need her. Her, Dixie, and Noah have just been hanging out all day. Michael sai-" I wince when she says Michael's name, and unfortunately she notices. "Oh my god!" Her hand claps over her mouth, making everyone look towards us as my eyes widen and I shake my head as fast as I can.

"What?!" Anthony says, walking towards us, Alex not far behind him.

"Bub, what-" She doesn't even let him finish before saying,

"M-Michael, Michael did this to her..." Everyone looks at me, but I just look down, not knowing what to do.

Everyone looks towards Thomas, even Calvin fuming now. He takes a deep breath, shaking his head, I know he doesn't want drama. Thomas is a good guy, and he does a lot for me. I hate that he has to face this, Michael is one of his best friends.

"Hey, yo! Michael! Get down here, kitchen! Now!" He looks at me, "Greta, I think you should leave, how about Charli, Dixie, and Noah come and get you? I don't think you should be here." I look at Anthony who nods, making me look down. I just nod, Kouvr helping me down. Anthony pulls me to him saying quietly into my head,

"We're going to sort this out alright?" before bending down to look me in the eye, "It's going to be okay." And with that, Michael walks in, looking around confused before seeing me, and screaming,

"WHY YOU LITTLE BI-" but Bryce walks in front of him,

"I'd suggest that you shut the fuck up, you little bitch." I hear that, as Avani and Mia quickly pull me out of there, us walking towards the outside of the house.

"They on their way, he's right okay? You know that right? It's all going to be okay," Mia says, hugging me. Her and Kouvr are like my moms, and I really do love them.

"I know," I respond softly, hoping that she's right.

-

Avani POV

Even before Mia and Kouvr walked back in, the whole kitchen turned into madness.

Instantly.

I stood back towards the door, trying to stay out of the way. I watch as Bryce and Thomas had to hold back Josh and Anthony as they went to lunge at Michael the minute Greta was gone.

"YOU PRICK! HOW COULD YOU PUT HANDS ON MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Anthony yells, at the same time as Josh yells,

"YOU'RE DEAD SANZONE!" and Alex says,

"Micheal what the hell?!" His voice stoney as he moves in front of the four struggling boys. Michael flinches back, but visibly puffs out his chests, trying to act like he isn't scared. As Jaden speaks up from in front of me, Kouvr and Mia walk in, standing around me.