the one on the left • t. holder

Malia POV

"Tayler why don't you pick her up on your shoulders, that would be funny, with Addison already up on Bryce's," Bryant says, taking some last pictures of Addison and Bryce, both laughing genuinely, with huge smiles on their faces

I watch them, mainly Addison, with her gorgeous, white smile and long hair. She's so pretty. And her I am, about to take picture next to her, Bryce, and Tayler.

"Whadda think Li? Should we grace them with our presence for they're pictures?" Tayler asks, walking over and elbowing me, everyone laughing, while I give a small smile, uncomfortable with the big influencers. I'm Bryce's twin sister, so I've known Tayler for a couple years, but I was never a part of this part of the whole influencer life. I go to UCLA currently. I've been staying with Bryce for a couple weeks this summer for fun though and they invited me to do this photoshoot.

"Uhhh... sure, am I going to crush you?"

"Li, you're 5'2". I think I can handle you. I have been working out you know!" Tayler flexes his arms, showing off as Bryce says,

"That new Hype House gym ain't shit. I mean you're smaller than me so..." Bryce laughs, making Tayler smile and roll his eyes as Addison and I do the same.

I try not to blush as he walks behind me, Addison grinning at me from Bryce's shoulders. I've liked Tayler for a while, but one, Bryce would try to kill him if anything ever happened, and two, I know he would never like me like that. Bryce is the "pretty" one of the two of us.

I sense Tayler bend down behind me, and he tells me to hop and he stands up with my legs on his shoulders. I squeal slightly as I realize how high I am, gripping the first thing I can.

"OW, jeez Li, let go of my hair, I've got you," Tayler laughs. I blush now, realizing I almost pulled his hair out.

"I'm so sorry!" I cover my mouth, feeling so bad. I'm so awkward oh my god. See this is why I didn't want to do this.

"Okay, okay. Let's take the pictures dummies," Addison says, playing with Bryce's hair.

"Yeah, so Tayler, go up next to Bryce, and then all of you can just do whatever," Bryant grins.

-

"Okay Li, if the boys won't agree on where to go, you decided." Addy says from the drivers seat. I look up from my phone, my eyes wide. I had not been paying attention at all, I was texting friends from school, because I haven't looked at my phone all day. I guess Bryant has another shoot to go to and then he wanted to edit our pictures, so he didn't come with us.

"No idea, I don't go out much so..." I have no idea what's easy or around here.

"Why can't we just get Taco Bell or some shit?" Bryce asks, clearly annoyed.

"No, that sounds disgusting!" Tayler yells. Ah, so this is what I've missed.

"Okay, okay, okay. We're just going to Starbucks because you guys are so annoying!" Addy says, turning into the Starbucks we were just about to pass.