a week of uploads? comment in 24 hours!

anything written in italics is me rambling because i don't want to be mean or exclude anyone or offend anybody with using christmas. just a warning. i said that a lot.

im sorry it's annoying but i love y'all a lot and i want this to be an inclusive place of wattpad. so if you don't care, just don't read anything italicized.

-

if you have ever read/liked "sweets", "mini beck", "Tiktok Imagines", or "damaged goods", i want to know if y'all like this idea...

so hey. i am going to finish up school for semester in a couple of weeks and i had a brilliant idea(i'm joking but i want to hear what y'all think)-

i know everyone doesn't celebrate christmas and everyone has different religions, but what i'm talking about would be sort of about christmas schedule/time so i'm sorry if you don't like this because of that, but it works with when i'm done with school and will be able to write/focus on wattpad. please just call this a commercialized christmas gift or something.

i just don't want to offend anyone so ^that is my disclaimer. it just might favor the "christmas traditional calendar" or whatever you want to call it and i love everyone and i support whatever you celebrate, but i have grown up with christmas so... sorry i'm just ramble typing now.

okay, on with regularly scheduled programming.

so, the 21st of December is Monday, Christmas Eve is the 24th, Thursday, and Friday is the 25th, Christmas Day. i was thinking that maybe i could do a week full of updates? like my reentry to wattpad officially could be that Monday, the 21st? I know I've updated different books of mine when i felt okay off and on recently, but i haven't been almost at all. and i want to start new and try to manage everything better so i can write at least somewhat (more) regularly.

my idea would basically be:

Monday(21st):
* Chapter 44 of "sweets"
* Chapter 3 of "mini beck"
Tuesday(22nd):
* Chapter 45 of "sweets"
* chill (part two) • c. hudson for "TikTok Imagines"
Wednesday(23rd):
* Chapter 46 of "sweets"
* Redone Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of "damaged goods" (my Quinton Book if you didn't know that, I took all of it down recently. it was based off an imagine i wrote, which is up under the book, but i didn't like how i wrote it originally)
Thursday(24th):
* Chapter 47 of "sweets"
* Chapter 48 of "sweets"
* Chapter 4 of "mini beck"
* beach • b. hall for "TikTok Imagines"
Friday(25th):
* Chapter 49 of "sweets"
* Chapter 50 of "sweets"
* Chapter 5 of "mini beck"
* snow angel • ? for "TikTok Imagines"

Okay. So that was a lot to type out. basically i want to do a week of writing. or updating. but, i need to start writing all of this now and planning it all out if you guys want this. this would be a lot of work, obviously, like a lot. but i'm so ready to get back into it.

So I need two answers from y'all in the next 24 hours in order for this to happen.

1. Are you okay with me doing this aligned with Christmas/ would you actually read this stuff? I understand that I've been away from all four of these for a long time, but i really love all three of my oc's in my original books, and i love writing imagines. that book is like my spam for creativity. So let me know what you think.

and

2. Who would you want to see a cute, christmas imagine with? Again, I'm sorry for the Christmas heavy situation. It's, one, what I grew up with, and what my life will revolve around the rest of this year, and two, because I've been celebrating it my whole life, I can't do anything else justice enough to feel comfortable writing about it. Nothing I write about holidays will have anything to do with the religious element. So, who would you want to see that last imagine on Christmas day with? It can be any guy from Sway, Hype, Sam Hurley, and people associated with them. If I don't know much about them, I probably won't write about them, i'm sorry. Let me know and I'll go with who I think is the most interesting, or just fun, or if there is one person who is completely overwhelmingly mentioned.

Thank you guys always for your continued support of both my writing and of me personally. I love you all so much.

Let me know what you think, in general and please answer those two questions.

Also, I'm sorry if the back and forth capitalization is hard to read for you, I never notice it till the end and I never feel like redoing it all by the time I'm done writing.

Also, I'm sorry that this is so long.

If you got to this point, I love you a little extra special (:

Bye, Love you guys!

(This will be posted on "sweets", "mini beck", "TikTok Imagines", and in my announcement things :) )