Sexyface

"I'm so happy we're all back together again." Lily says with a smile, the loud sounds of the full panel room boom behind her.

"The gangs all here." Sarah says from beside me, our pinkies interlocked behind our backs. "You okay?" She asks in a hushed tone as the rest of the group begins another conversation.

"Yeah, this is just my first panel. I'm just a little nervous, i'll be okay." Showing her a reassuring smile she presses a kiss to the side of my head.

"I got your back, don't worry."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

__________________________________

"My next question is for the newest cast member, Scout Monroe." An audience member announces from the crowd, my heart jumping at the sound of my name.

"Yeah, hello." I say sitting up in my seat and speaking into the mircophone. Trying to clearly see the blurred blob that stood in the audience

"In your honest opnion, who should have been the supreme?" The crowd ooh's, the panel turning all their eyes to me.

"There is only one answer, my dear." Jessica speaks from a few seats down, leaning forward and sending a wink in my direction. The audience laughs slighty as Sarah's face contorts from beside me.

"Uh, you bet there is." The crowd cheers louder, Sarah's eyes never leave Jessica's. "And you're looking at her, Lange."

I just shake my head, fiddling anxiously with the fabric of my shirt and feeling Sarah's hand creep on top of my knee and give it a small squeeze. The laughter dies down and all attention is back on me.

"This is taking far too long, my dear." Emphasis on the my. God, I loved protective Sarah.

"My opinion may be biased and it's probably quite obvious in reality." I say, pasuing for dramatic effect. "But my personal answer is Misty goddman Day."

The crowd roars into applause and laughter, Sarah shoving my shoulder lightly and dropping her jaw.

"You know it, baby!" Lily yells from down the table, pointing her fingers at me with the brightest smile on her face.

Sticking her tongue out at me in the process, like an actual child.

"Relationship over, Scout Monroe."

__________________________________

I stood in front of a large group of cameras, black dividers in between me and the other cast members. It had been a pretty busy 45 minutes to say the least, my line was way longer than I expected.

I mean this was my first season, I was definitely not expecting this many people who wanted to meet me.

Scrolling through my phone, I had my first break of the day. I sat on the lone stool in the middle of the latge group of cameras.

Silence.

"Psst." A hushed voice called from behind me, turning my head I see Sarah's head peaking through the black curtain dividers. "You're cute, can I get a picture?"

"Get in line, Paulson."

"Rude. I knew you would forget about me once you saw your long lines of adoring fans." She walks further into my meet and greet space, standing in front of me with a bright smile.

Laying her hands on my shoulders, I snake mine around her waist. "Forget about you? Never. Never ever will I forget about you, Sarah Paulson."

"Good, i'm gonna hold you to that. We're going out to dinner with everyone tonight, right?"

"If your good with that then yes definitely."

"I'm fine with that. Just don't let me drink, okay?"

__________________________________

liked by elizabethreaser, dakotajohnson and 318,735 others

scoutmonroe: And for her next song...🍸🍸

view all comments

pillypie22: Best Cher impression I've ever heard, hands down😬

mssarahcatharinepaulson: I TOLD YOU NOT TO LWT ME DRINKKK TONIGHT!!! but i still love you sexyface😘😘😘😘😘