Trailer 'Talks'

"And then she said, 'oh it's my girlfriend calling' and fucking left my house." Dianna gasps loudly from the opposite side of the phone.

"She did not!"

"She totes did dude." I wave my hand up to the woman at the front desk. "Thank you so much." She smiles and waves me goodbye. Leaving the LEK Fit studio I keep the phone pressed to my ear as I walk out onto the Los Angeles street.

"Well, what now? You don't think it will be awkward between you guys do you?" I click the unlock button on my keys and head into my car.

"No, I don't think so. At least I hope not. It was just a bit of harmless flirting, I don't think it will really effect anything."

"Hey, Scout." Sarah says hesitantly as she walks into the makeup trailer. "Looks like we're trailer buddies."

"Cool beans." I say scrolling aimlessly through twitter. My makeup artist, Mario, looks at me through the mirror.

Moving my hair in front of my face and tilting my chin up to the light. I can feel Sarah's eyes on me from her seat.

"Alright, girl. You're good."

"Awesome, you're the best." I hop off the stool and go to follow him out the door but Sarah grabs my wrist. I turn back around, looking at the woman. Tilting my head as I stare between her and my wrist. "What's up?"

"Uhm, can we talk?" She asks, almost pleads with me. I sit back down in the chair beside her, fumbling with my hands in my lap as the deafening silence echoes in my ear. "I feel like I gave you the wrong impression the other day."

"I'm not sure what you mean." I say with a slight scoff. Not trying to be mean, but I would rather come off confused and unaware than unprofessional and naive.

"I mean, we were flirting no?"

"I didn't take that as flirting, no." Seeing the sudden change of expression on her face causes my heart to leap dangerously downward.

"Oh, well then I guess just forget about this entire conversation then." She laughs, trying to diffuse the large amount of tension in the room. "Have a good first day."

"Thanks, you too." I hop off the stool and out the door. Almost immediately bumping into Lily, who was fully dressed head to toe in her Misty Day gear. "Shit Rabe, you look hot."

"Thanks babes, you look killer too." She grabs my hands in hers, pulling our arms out so she can get a good look at my costume. "I was just coming to find you, you wanna hang out in my trailer for a bit? We have a while before our first scene."

"I'm down."

"Cool, let's get it." Wrapping our arms together we head off towards her trailer. And even though I shouldn't be thinking about her, I couldn't help but think of Sarah's face in the trailer just a few moments ago.

We wrapped filming for the day and I packed up all my stuff from my trailer that I had strewn across the place while rushing around today.

It was late, almost midnight and all I wanted was a shower and sleep.

A soft knock at the door knocks me out of my frantic packing thoughts. "Scout?" I hear Sarah call from outside my door.

I walk over and open it up to see her standing in the opening awkwardly. "Hey."

"Can I come in?" She asks fiddling with her fingers nervously. I step aside motioning for her to enter. I close the door behind her, turning around on my heels I just stand there watching the woman look around at my trailer.

"What's up?" I cross my arms in front of me and fall back onto the door.

"I don't know, I just wanted to come and see you."

"Oh, well can this wait for tomorrow because I really-" My words are cut off by her grabbing both sides of my fave and pressing out lips together furiously.

It takes my mind a minute to react but before I know it my arms find there way around her waist as my lips melt further into hers. She pushes me further against the door and the kiss deepends.

Pulling away, our eyes lock as cheesy smiles slowly spread across our faces. "That was...fun." I say breaking the silence.

She laughs loudly letting her head fall onto my shoulder. She goes to reconnect our lips a few short moments after, but I put my finger to her lips.

"Wait, what about your girlfriend?"

"Don't worry about her." And before I could protest her lips were on mine again.