The Only One

"Everything okay?" Sarah asks as I walk it into the quiet living room, the fire place cracking softly as Sarah sips on her glass of wine.

"Yeah, she just wanted to know my realtors information. I think she's moving back to the city."

I sit down on the couch beside her, tapping her legs she moves them onto mine. Nodding her facial expression remains the same.

"You guys talk a lot?"

"No - well, more now than before but that's only cause she's been around. We run in the same New York circles, in LA our friend groups are completely different."

"Gotcha."

"Are you okay with that? Cause we don't need to talk if that makes you more comfortable."

"No, of course not." She insists back. "I trust you, honey."

She sends a small smile my way as she leans over and presses a kiss to my check. Snuggling into my side, her head on my chest.

"But, if she tries anything I'll go all supreme witch on her ass."

"That's my girl."

______________________________

"Rabe!" I yell opening up the door, she jumps excitedly from the other side of the doorway before wrapping her arms tightly around my body.

"Scouty girl!" Rocking our bodies side to side, I hug her closely to my body, neither one of us wanting to let go. "God, I missed you."

"I missed you so much, babes."

"Hello, I exist too." Sarah says from behind us, a small chuckle in her voice. Lily quickly lets go of me and rushes over to the woman behind us.

"Shut up Paulson, you know I missed you too."

"Happy you're here." Sarah says as they pull away, looking back and forth from Lily and I. "Would you look at this, the gangs all here."

"The gangs all here and ready to get wine drunk on a Tuesday!"

______________________________

"Wait, what are we talking about?" Scout says with a small smile, handing Sarah her glass as she sits back down beside the woman.

Smiling at the gesture, Sarah looks over at woman cuddling into her side, a look in her eyes Lily had never seen before.

"Just about the next season of Horror Story, Ryan was thinking about a Circus theme." Lily answers, her eyes never leaving Sarah's profile.

Not that Sarah noticed, Scout was all she had her mind on.

"Circus, that sounds fun. Different."

On the table in the middle of the two couches, Scouts phone buzzes against the marble.

Dakota Johnson is calling...

"Shit, i'll be right back." Quickly, she presses a kiss to Sarah's lips before grabbing the phone and heading away from the women.

"What?" Sarah asks after a brief moment of silence, both the women watching Scout walk away. "You keep staring at me."

"You are so in love with her." Her honesty catches Sarah by suprise. The two look at eachother, deeply, truthfully.

"I know."

Sarah turns her attention to Scout, who in the distance dances around the kitchen, phone pressed to her ear talking to Dakota on the other side of the line.

"She the one?"

"The only one."

Sitting in silence, Lily watches quietly, a single tear falling from Sarah's eye, the brightest of smiles on her face. Wiping it away the two woman look at eachother.

"She has a rather unconventional approach to this whole life thing, Sarah." Lily spoke as the two of them watched the woman from afar. "I hope you can handle her."

A smile grew on Sarah's face. "I'm sure I can handle her."

END OF ACT TWO

Authors Note:

Bitch, I got myself tearing up over here.

Just kidding.

I'm dead inside.

Can't wait for you guys to read Act Three, the final act.

Teehee, I got some tricks up my sleeve😛