A Royal Wedding

liked by dakotajohnson, mssarahcatharinepaulson and 32,735 others

scoutmonroe: Living my best life with my very best @PillyPie22

view all comments

emmaroberts: Ugh, just get married already

dakotajohnson: I'm with Emma, i'll be the flower girl

January 27, 2013

__________________________________

TMZ

ARE AHS STARS LILY RABE AND SCOUT MONROE INVOLVED IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP?

The two have been quite active on eachothers social medias, making fans wondeer if there is more to their friendship then they are letting on.

__________________________________

Scout @ScoutMonroe
Yes, Lily and I are dating, we are in a committed relationship and will be getting legally bound together in a ceremony next February.

Scout @ScoutMonroe
The theme of the wedding is dead 19th century monarchs, i'll be dressed as Queen Victoria but you may come as you please.

Scout @ScoutMonroe
So, mark your calenders ladies and gents. February 31st of next year, see you then!

Scout @ScoutMonroe
Oh, also @TMZ , you're smelly and annoying😗🖕🏽

__________________________________

"You are literally blowing up on Twitter." Lily says showing me her phone from across the table, Dakota looks over my shoulder with a large smile.

"Damn girl, did you wake up feeling feisty today or something?" She asks looking between the phone and myself. "You never clapback at the media."

"The media can blow me." I say with a bright smile, Dakota cheers loudly raising her hand for a high five.

"There we go!" I slap her hand against mine as Lily just shakes her head with a small giggle.

"You guys are fucking weird." Lily says, going back to looking at her phone. "Oh my god, Sarah just texted me."

"Ew, about what?" Dakota asks before I even get a chance to.

"She invited me to dinner tomorrow night, and said she texted you but you didn't answer?" Lily says looking uo at me, I reach in my bag and grab my phone quickly, seeing a text from Sarah illuminate the screen.

Sarah Paulson
Hey, i'm having a little
get together tomorrow with
the cast to just catch up
and talk. I know things are
weird with us but I would
love it if you came.

Sarah Paulson
Holland isn't here, If
that means anything to you.
I wouldn't want you to be
uncomfortable.

"Well, would you look at that." I say re-reading the message over again.

"You gonna come?"

"Yeah, sure, why not. I mean you'll be there so I'll just hangout with you all night." She smiles at me as I type a response back to Sarah.

Me
Hey, i'd
love to come! I'll
drive over with Lily.

Sarah Paulson
Woot woot.

Sarah Paulson
Little offended I didn't
get an invitation to the
wedding by the way

Me
Sorry, we said no exes🤷🏽‍♀️

Sarah Pauslon
Ohh, so i'm in the
ex girlfriend category now?

Me
Well, weird sexual partners
for a few months counts
as ex girlfriends In my mind

Sarah Paulson
Can't argue with that logic

Sarah Paulson
See you soon,
ex girlfriend🤪

"Is she flirting with me?" I tilt the phone to Dakota, a singular piece of lettuce falls from her mouth and onto the floor as she whips her head around quickly.

"Uhm, yes. Yes that is flirting." I wipe the side of her mouth with my napkin. "You think she's gonna make a move?"

"No, no, I don't think she'll do that."