Pour It Up

liked by mssarahcatharinepaulson, dakotajohnson and 382,725 others

scoutmonroe: Living my best LA life☀️🥰

view all comments

busyphilipps: YOU'RE IN LA?! WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS!!

diannaagron: Ew, she's a Cali girl now🤢🤚🏽

_________________________________

The OG Three
groupchat

Dianna
I'm flying into LA
in two weeks hoes

Dakota
WooHoo!!

Me
Yay!! So excited!!

Dianna
I'll need a place to
stay though :/

Dianna
They're still doing work
on my house

Dakota
Book a hotel bitch

Me
Stop it, you can stay
with me Di

Dianna
Thank you BEST friend

Dianna
BEST friend who I love
and adore more than any
other friend

Dakota
Ouch, you hurt my
one feeling

_________________________________

"So," Emma says hopping up onto the stool beside me. "Are you coming out with us tonight?" She says in a hushed tone as the camera whirled around the set, Sarah and Jessica at their peak.

"Hmm, let me think." I snap my book shut. "No." Jumping off the stool I make my way quickly to the craft table, hearing the soft patter of her feet behind me.

"Why not?"

"I don't know I just don't want to." I shrug, taking a bite of an apple. Grabbing the apple from my hands she looks up at me with that signature scowl.

"Bitch, do not make me throw your apple away."

"Emma, i'm not coming-" She tosses the apple behind her without a second of hesitation. "Emma!"

"You are coming out tonight, okay?"

"Jesus fine." We stare at eachother for a moment, I hesitantly grab another apple from the table. "Your crazy, you know that?"

"Yes, I do actually."

I leaned up against the bar, chatting with Lily and Jessica about everything. From the show, to our relationships, everything really.

"And how about you and that Dianna girl?" Jessica asks taking a sip from her martini glass.

"Dianna Agron?" I ask, they both nod. "Oh, we're just friends."

"I don't believe that." Lily says waving her finger in my face before booping my nose. She's cute when she's drunk. "You guys have seriously never slept together?"

"Well, I mean, you know a few times here and there but it never really grew beyond that." Lily nods slowly and Jessica just smiles at the blondes drunken state.

"I knew it!" Lily yells, thrusting her fists into the air. "I knew you had sex with her!" She yells at the top of her lungs, causing heads around the room to turn in our direction.

"Sex with who?" Sarah's voice speaks from behind me. I didn't even turn around, just took a sip from my glass and looked on at the rest of the bar.

Lily quickly embraced her in a hug while Jessica's eyes stayed locked onto me. She raised an eyebrow once we locked eyes, she knows something is up. I don't know how and why but she definitely knows something.

It must be her weird witchy king kong intuition or something.

"We were just talking about how Scout and her friend Dianna are sleeping together." Lily says swinging her and Sarah's entagled hands side to side.

"Slept together dear, past tense." Jessica corrects.

"Yeah, what she said." Lily waves her hand up dismissing the womans comment. "I really need to pee, come with?"

"I'll go with you sweetie, let's go." Jessica says hopping down from her stool and grabbing the womans hand in hers.

"Oh, okay. Let's go." Lily says hopping off with Jessica towards the bathroom.

"Scout." Sarah says walking around to where Jessica ways, forcing herself into my eyeline.

"Sarah."

"I take it your still ignoring me."

"I'm not ignoring you, you just annoy me so i'm choosing not to talk to you." She giggles. "Don't laugh it's not funny."

"You're a little tipsy aren't you?"

"Yes, matter of fact I am. So what?"

"It's cute." She leans her elbow against the bar, her full attention on me. I can't help the smile that comes to my face. "See, there it is. I knew you still liked me."

"Don't flatter yourself, i'm totally just using you for your body." I down the rest of my drink, she just smiles over at me. "Bitch, you better catch up."

"Alright, alright, relax."

A few hours later, I found myself still chatting with Sarah. Lily, Emma, and Taissa hopped and bopped along on the dance floor while Evan and Jessica chatted at the other side of the bar.

"You have a nice face." I say poking her nose lightly causing her to erupt into giggles.

"I thought I annoyed you?"

"You still do. You're like super hot and it's annoying."  She lays her hand on my knee cap under the bar.

"I like drunk Scout, drunk Scout isn't angry with me." Rubbing her thumb softy on my knee I can't help but get butterflies at her soft touch.

"Oh, she will be tomorrow. Just you wait, sober Scout is gonna whoop both of our asses." We laugh together for a moment but when we stop I notice that twinkle in her eyes again as she stares over at me.

"You wanna get out of here?"

"Mmm, yes. Yes I do." And just like that she took my hand in hers, paid for my drinks and lead me out of the bar and to her house.

Jessica gave me a small wink when we said goobye, that witch bitch knows more about me than I know about me, and I still don't know how.

But, what I do know is that this night with Sarah was one of the best nights i've had in a long time. Maybe even the best ever.