Chapter 27.

Hi 5 to the girl who Kik'd me at 6am and got my mom to yell at me :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*Amandas P.O.V*

Emilie's been biting her nails for the last 10 minutes and it's really starting to piss me off.

"Em, stop that your going to ruin your nails!" I snap at her, tearing her hands away from her mouth. She shoots me a look but I just smile at her in return. "There's nothing to be nervous about hun, you're going to do great I promise." I try to comfort her, but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

"It's not the show Mandy, it's Harry, what if he sees me? What if he recognises me? Wait.. what if he doesn't? Does that mean hes forgotten about me?!" As usual, she started to over react. is it always up to me to be the responsible adult in this friendship?

"For the love of God calm down woman! We can hide you from Harry, or ignore him. And if he doesn't recognise you we can slap him in the face and scream your name at him, ethier way your going to be fine.. as long as you stop biting your nails cause you know how much that annoys me, your going to end up chewing off your finger if your not careful." I removed her hand from her mouth once again. I really need to get this girl a pacifier. 

"But Amanda-" She whined. "No. Now get yourself together, we're almost there!" I squealed as I see the venue up ahead. The first thing your notice is the groups of screaming fans and all of the paparazzi, the usual.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked her as we slowly came to a stop outside the giant building.

"I'm always ready."