Chapter 19.

I KNOW, I KNOW IT'S BEEN OVER A WEEK I'M SORRY DONT KILL MEEE! :( My brain is just completely fried so yeah. That.

**Harry's P.O.V**

The boys, Suzie and I are all gathered around the living room in the apartment. It's been two days since Emilie has been released from the hospital, and I have already told them about my plan for Emilie.

We were going to go to my house in Cheshire for a few days.

I would be special for Emilie because we used to spend so much time there as children. It was our favourite place to be. I had a pool so we were pretty entertained by that most of the time. Of course, she had one too but for some reason she just never liked for us to be at her house very often. I don't know why she disliked her house so much. It was a very modern house, any thing that you could possibly own, her parents had.

I just don't think she liked to acknowledge the fact that she had so much money to just throw around. I liked her for that though, she never thought she was above anyone even though she was so much better off financially. She thought of everybody as equals.

Of course the boys and Suzie will be coming to Cheshire with us. I wouldn't want to give Emilie the wrong idea.

Oh wait, I kissed her didn't I? Oh. Well.. I have some explaining to do.. Yikes.

Anyways, we spent all the time we could together as children. And the memories we have are amazing.

-Flashback-

"Harry," Emilie whined. "You have no food!"

"Do you only come here to eat?" I asked, feigning hurt and putting my hand over my chest dramatically.

"Of course not Haz," She replied softly, taking her head out of the fridge in the process. "Food is just a bonus!" She added quickly before rummaging through the pantry for something edible that appealed to her.

I sighed comically.

"Would you like me to make you pancakes?"  I asked, walking over to get the ingredients, already knowing what her answer would be.

"PANCAAKKESS!" She screamed, running round the kitchen excitedly. She stopped to kiss me on the cheek then continued running around the kitchen in circles.

I blushed furiously as soon as her lips made contact with my cheek. I felt like such a girl for blushing but I couldn't help it, could I? She just does that to me.

Two hours and one food fight later we were sitting at the table staring at our masterpiece that was three significantly burnt pancakes.

"Those poor pancakes." I muttered quietly.

"What have we done?" Emilie asks, tearing up.

Thats when I started to panic, obviously.

"Em! Emmie, it's okay, they didn't die in vain, look, they taste amazing!" I said, taking a bite and faking enthusiasm.

Truth be told, they tasted absolutely horrid. Unicorns puke skittles. Well this tastes like something the Anti-Unicorn would puke up.. Gross. These pancakes taste like sadness.

"See? Emil- Wait, why are you laughing?"  Sure enough, Emilie was doubled over, one hand holding her stomach, the other clutching on to the table for balance.

"Your expression," She pauses, taking a breath. "Was priceless." She finishes, wiping away a tear

"But you were.. and then.. but now.." Boy was I confused. "You were faking it?" I asked, still confused as ever.

"Your so gullible Haz." She says, still recovering from her laughing fit. She was going to pay for that.

I made my way over to her, an evil grin spreading across my face. She obviously had no idea what I was doing. The look of confusion on her face amused me.

"H-Harry?" She stutters as her back hits the hard kitchen wall. "W-Wactha doin'?"

"Oh y'know, just stuff." I s id, putting my hands on her shoulders so that she couldn't escape. "You know, you shoudln't have done that." I whispered in her ear.

"You killed the pancakes, you deserved it." She replied, her voice barely audible.

"And you deserve this." I said, grabbing her delicate waist and throwing her over my shoulder before she could respond. Nobody messes with Harry Styles and gets away with it. I made my way out the back door and towards the pool, Emilie constantly pounding my back in an attempt to get free.

"HAROLD. PUT ME OWN!" She screamed.

"No can do love, I'm more of a revenge person myself."

"Wha-" She started before she realised what I was about to do. She was quiet for a while, thinking I assume. "Harry, are you ticklish?" She asked innocently.

"Tickles? Well I-" I didn't have time to reply before she started tracing her fingers up and down my sides in a successful attempt to tickle me. I doubled over laughing and without a second thought flung Emilie into the pool.

"Whoops?" I said innocently as she swam over to the edge of the pool.

"Yes, whoops." She says sarcastically as she grabbed my ankle. 

"Em?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?" I asked, once again confused.

"Oh y'know, this." She said, before pulling my ankle towards her and quickly moving out of the way before I fell head first into the icy cold water of the pool.

"Whoops?" Emilie said sweetly, splashing water at me and swimming away.

We stayed like that, splashing water at each other until Mum came home and scolded us for almost getting pneumonia and other mother-like worries. But it was worth it, because it was simple memories like that I would cherish the most.

-End of flashback-

I wonder if Emilie will want to come to Cheshire considering her 'parents' still live there?