Chapter 9.

Hai Guisee (: This chapter is dedicated to "NeonHopes" Because I'm reading her fanfic atm.. So yeah..

MUH SHTORII.. :D ..

----------------------------

He started tickling me.

THE BASTARD STARTED TICKLING ME.

He knows how much I hate this, why?! OH GOD WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME?!The torture, OH THE TORTURE.

I screamed and started laughing like a freaking idiot. Have I ever mentioned that I have the strangest laugh ever? Well I do, and its loud too. Like really loud.

"Harry!" I managed to shout in between the little gulps of air that I was just about able to get.

"Harryy stoooppp!" I managed to shout again.

"Shouldn't you be screaming 'Harry, no don't stop'?" He said, smirking. I've seen enough of that smirk for one night thank you very much. But oh boy it was hot. I gotta stop having these weird thoughts about Harry.

"Well if you were a normal boy then I wouldn't be screaming at all now would I?" I said, as if it was a fact. Which it was.

"Yeah well shut up." He said before continuing to tickle me. Of course I started laughing or should I say shrieking, again. I'm such an ass.

"Harry!" I shouted again, "Stop!" almost crying from laughter.

He looked like he was thinking and then a huge grin to over his face. Oh no. I'm screwed.

"Shout 'Oh Harry, your so hot! Don't stop, don't stop' and then I'll stop tickling you." He winked.

"Why do you want me to shout that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because the guys and your friend are next door and I want to creep them out." He said, still grinning. He seemed so proud of his idea. I wasn't such a big fan.

"I am NOT saying that!" I said.

"Fine, then I'll just do this." He said, going tickling me again.

"NO NO DON'T. PLEASE." I begged him.

"Gotta say it."

"Fine OH HARRY. YOUR SO HOT, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP." I shouted, with a little more emotion than I probably should have, it sounded pretty believable.

"Good." He said, and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes in response.

"Wait.. Did you say my friend was next door?" I said, my eyes wide.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, obviously confused.

"Wel-" I was cut off by the sound of the door being burst open.

"HARRY STYLES. GET OFF MY BEST FRIEND." Suzie screamed at him, running over to me.

"Are you okay, DID HE TOUCH YOU?!" She asked, poking my arms and my stomach.

"Suzie.. SUZIE!" I shouted, slapping her hand away. "Its okay, he didn't touch me." I said, reassuring her.

She turned to Harry. "I swear to God if you touch her, I will kill you. You'll need to sleep with BOTH eyes open." She was turned away from me but I could imagine the look on her face. She can be quite deadly when she wants to, and Harry looked genuinely scared, which made me laugh. "Kay bye." She said standing up and skipping out the door like nothing had happened.

"Nice girl." Said Harry, his voice shaky. I burst out laughing.

"What?"

"Your face" I breathed "It was priceless!" I said, wiping away a tear.

"Yes, my face is beautiful isn't it?" He said, caressing his own face. "Now come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Back to the boys, unless you wanna stay in here with me all night?"

"Oh yes, that would be great." I said sarcastically.

We walked into the room next door, there were 5 pairs of eyes on us. I just then remembered that I had shouted 'OH HARRY. YOUR SO HOT, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP' Very loudly. And that they had heard me.

They may have gotten the wrong idea.

I hope Harry is going to explain all that to them.

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. Of course.

Blushing is going to help this situation soo much.