Chapter 28. (The End)

Epilouge.

**Emilie's P.O.V**

As I sit here by myself, taking in the silence, I start to reflect on all the events that have brought me to where I am now, that have turned me into who I am today. All of the pain, the sufferring, but all of the good times, the laughter and my amazing friends.

When you really sit and think about it, you realize how blessed you really are

Acrying noise erupts from upstairs, gosh that child has a set of lungs on her. I sigh and walk up the stairs to the nursery, a bright purple room with a white wooden cot sitting alone in the corner. At the current moment that cot contained my beautiful daughter, Lucy.

Even as young as she is you can still see the striking resemblane she has with her father. The vivid green eyes and curly brown hair. She's a lucky girl.

Speaking of her father Harry should be home by now. As if on cue, I hear the door open downstairs. Lucy has calmed down and is sleeping peacefully again so I take my chance and quietly slip out of the room and skip down the stairs.

"Heloo!" I greet him as he wrapps me up in his arms.

"Hows Lucy?" He asks, releasing me from his grip.

"Good as ever, you've forgotten how she has the best mommy ever." I replhy cheekily. Harry opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by a knock on the door. You dont even have to ask who it is because the door burst open before it could be answered, revealing our overly hyperactive friends.

This is how everyone ended up: Niall and Suzie ended up together, obviously, I mean everyone saw that coming. Zayn and Amanda, I didn't even see that happening. Liam and Danielle, Louis and Eleanor.

And of course, Harry and myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annd this story is FINISHED

It has almost 51,000 reads and almost 500 votes. I never imagined it going this far, I honestly thought Id give up on it halfway.

8 months later and we're done (:

I'd like to thank everyone for reading this story, I love you all :D

Bye bye.. (: <3

*note 17/03/14*

I recently remembered i wrote this story and i would like to just apologise for the ending, i knnow it's awful but at the time when i was writing it i genuinely had no time to write it, i'm thinking of writing a new story soon and i will put extra effort into it, thank you so much to everyone who took the time to read this, it really meant a lot.