Chapter 20.

Guys I am so so so so so so sorry I havn't updated! I've had a crazy busy week and didn't have time for writing. :( I swear I will try to make the chapters longer because I don't want this story to end up with like 100+ chapters! :| Thanks so much for your patience! (: Love y'all..

**Emilie's P.O.V**

"CHESHIRE HERE WE COME! WHOOP WHOOP!" Louis screamed running out of the building towards the van. He threw his suitcase in the back in a way I can only describe as 'violently'.

"Get in the van." He says sternly, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. I laughed before handing him my bag.

"Calm yo tits Louis, it's not like we're going for tea with the Queen." I said, rolling my eyes, as I do.

"Oh, that reminds me. LIAM, DO YOU HAVE THE TEA?" He shouted over his shoulder to Liam who was walking towards the car, dragging his own suitcase after him.

"Yes Lou, I do have the tea." He said, waving a red flask in Louis face.

"Thank you dear Sir." Louis said, grabbing the flask and getting into the van with the others.

"I'm not even going to ask." I said to Liam who just laughed and dragged me into the van.

"Truth or dare!" Louis exclaimed after about 20 minutes of driving.

"You do that, I on the other hand am going to sleep."

I skillfully positioned myself on Harry's lap while putting my legs across Liam. And Liam, being the awesome dude that he is, didn't complain. Not like I was going to give him a choice anyways. It wasn't long before I fell asleep, blocking out the buys games and the rest of the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I was pleasantly surprised. Zayns face was covered in a wide range of different drawings along with "I love Louis Tommo.<3" Scrawled across is forehead.

Suzie had various items of food taped all over herself and sat there looking uncomfortable while Niall just eyed all the food.

Cute but creepy.

From what I could see, it looked as if Louis head was covered in sticky tape?

Harry's normally perfect curls were jelled up into a giant mowhawk which he didn't seem very pleased about since all he did was poke the spiky ends of his now extremely tall hair.

Liam, being the ever so sensible one decided not to participate in the boys game and therefore, looked normal.

"What happened here?" I managed to ask, struggling to contain my laughter, but ended up in a pile of giggles on the floor.

"Oh, you think this is funny?" Harry asks, raising an eyebrow and pointing at his hair. I just nodded in response, trying to regain my breath.

"Well, lets see how funny it is when it's you hair." He said mischeiviously. Oh fuzz.

"RUN!" I exclaimed, causing everyone to start laughing. Except Harry, he was focused on the tub of gel laying beside him. In the blink of an eye I was pinned on the floor, Harrys arms ethier side of my shoulders.

"Rape!"  Suzie shouted, gasping in mock horror.

"Not funny." I said, glaring at her, then returning my attention back to Harry. "Don't do this Haz, its mean." I said, pouting at him. I started to tear up, this was Oscare Winning material!

"Not buying it." Harry said, smirking at me. Damn, he was good.

"How'd you know it was fake?" I wasn't impressed. I didn't even get the chance to break out into dramatics!

"The pancake incident." He whispers into my ear, then raises his hand to wipe away a fake tear. He didn't need to remind me of the pancake incident, that was a priceless memory. Not only didn we murder some helpless pancakes, but it was entertaining doing so. Wait, he raised his hand, I COULD HAVE ESCAPED! Mental sigh.  Me and my darn memories.

Time to use my brain.. ha.

"Oh look a distraction!" I shouted, pretending to look at something behind Harry's shoulder. Everyone except Harry turned to see what had caught my attention, only to realize that they had all been tricked. 

"Didn't work ethier." Harry said smugly, reaching over to grab the hair product on the ground beside him.

Ohhh.. I have a good idea. I brought my face coser to his and I saw his eyes widen, I leaned in closer, making sure I have everyones attention, which I do.

"Well we'll have to try something else won't we?" I whisperd seductively into his ear. While I had his wrapped attention on me, I went for it.

"Ahh!" Harry screamed before jumping off me quickly. "Why did you just lick my face?" He asked, wiping his cheek with his sleeve.

"Well, you were going to ruin my hair." I replied, taking my seat next to Liam who just high fived me.

"I'll get you back later." Harry muttered, taking his seat next to Louis who just patted his back and whispered soothingly to him about how they will "Have their moment."

Well, this ought to be a fun vacation.

Comment, Vote and be kewl! :D

Oh and also, muh Twittuh is - @iBangStyles (: