I love you 🧼

Charlotte and Becky
Charlotte's POV

I rolled over and fell out of bed when I heard my phone ring. "Hello?" "Hey Ash it's Bex can I come over please?" "Becky you are aware that it's currently 03:07 in the morning correct?" "Char I know but it's really bad. Please?" "Yeah, yeah of course you can. I'll open the door." "Thanks babe I'll be there soon." "Ok be safe baby." I hated that Becky was dating this asshole who treats her like shit. She stays at my house whenever they get into a fight. Also known as every night. I just hope he didn't hit her again.

10 minutes later

Bex finally got here. I was worried, she only lived five minutes away. "Baby are you ok? Did he hurt you?" I looked her up and down the minute she walked in. Becky and I had secretly been together for two months. "I'm okay Charlie I promise." She kissed my cheek and hugged me. "I just get worried when you're over there. I just love you so much." Oh god what did I just say! We hadn't said those three words to each other since we started dating. "I-I um I mean fuck!" "Baby it's ok I love you too." "Really you mean it?" "Of course I do silly; you're my whole world I need you in my life." I had tears running down my face. I had known I loved Becky as more than a friend for a long time but I never knew if she felt the same. "Bex I love you too much to let you still be with him. I know he's hurting you and it kills me that I can't do anything about it." "I'm all yours babe. Our fight was after I told him I was leaving for good." I was smiling from ear to ear. Becky was finally mine and mine alone.