Hold me ⚠️

TW: Abuse and implied rape
Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

"Hello?" I walked into my house I shared with my husband Manny. "Hello Ashley" I saw someone I never thought I'd see again, my first husband Riki. "Riki what the hell are you doing here?" "I needed to see what pathetic little Ashley turned into." I was beyond terrified but I wasn't going to let Riki know that he was getting to me. "You know I have a restraining order against you for a reason right?" Riki laughed, walking over to me and started stroking my cheek. I pushed his hand away but he grabbed my wrist. "You think a little piece of paper or a court order scares me? I told you I would never be out of your life you pathetic bitch!" Riki slapped my cheek and roughly pushed me up against the wall. "Stay quiet!" Riki yelled. All I could do was whimper. I knew what was coming so I stayed quiet.

After four excruciating hours Riki finally left. I couldn't move, I stayed on the floor. I had flashbacks of when Riki raping and abusing me was my normal, daily life. I curled into the fetal position shaking and crying. I heard the front door open and close "Ash!" Manny ran over to me "Mami what happened?" I didn't want Manny to see me like this. Broken and afraid. Manny was petting my hair "Ash can you please tell me what happened?" I shook my head. "Can I touch you?" I looked up, Manny had tears in his eyes. "He was here" I whispered. "Who was here baby?" I looked at my hands and started shaking again "Riki" Manny's eyes went wide "he touched you?" I nodded. Manny had tears rolling down his face. "Did he-did he rape you?" I nodded and broke into tears again. "Can I kiss you?" Manny asked quietly. I nodded. Manny kissed my cheek then softly kissed my lips. Manny pulled away and caressed my cheek "I love you Ashley" I shook my head "but I'm damaged goods now." Manny took my hand and kissed it. "You aren't damaged goods. You were taken advantage of and it doesn't make me love you any less."

After an hour of sitting on the floor crying I crawled into Manny's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Can you hold me please?" "Of course I can my beautiful Queen." Manny wrapped his arms around me. "Tell me if I hurt you" I kissed Manny "you could never hurt me." "I'll protect forever Ash and I should have been here to stop him." I shook my head. "No. He would have hurt you. I can't bare to think about what he would have done to you if you had been here." Manny kissed my forehead. "I'll protect you forever and ever my Queen."