Positive 🧼

AN: mention of fertility issues
Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

Negative. I looked down at the pregnancy test with tears running down my face. Three long years of trying to get pregnant. Manny and I had been trying to have a baby for a year when we found out that there was about a five percent chance of me carrying a healthy baby to full term and both of us surviving. "Ash you okay?" Manny said walking into the bathroom. Manny and I were on different brands so he just got home. I threw the test into the trash and wiped my eyes. Manny wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Are you okay babe?" "I thought I was pregnant and I'm not." I said turning to face Manny. Manny kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry sweetheart. Do you want to cuddle?" I nodded and hugged him again.

Manny's POV

I just wanted Ash to know this wasn't her fault. I wish I could take all of this pain from her. I placed Ash on the bed and crawled behind her. I kissed her forehead and cheek. "I love you my Queen" Ash turned to face me. "Why! I can't give you something that both of us want so badly." "This is not your fault Ashley. I will never stop loving you and this is something we will get through together." I kissed her lips passionately and rested my forehead against hers. She had tears rolling down her face. "I love you so much Manny" "I love you too Ashley."

Seven months later
Charlotte's POV

"Ash are you sure you're okay?" Becky asked me before our match. I hadn't felt well the last few days. About two months ago Manny and I decided to stop IVF and started considering adoption. "Yes Bex I'm sure. It was just food poisoning." "Ok as long as you're sure." Bex and I won our match against Liv Morgan and Ruby Riott.

Two years later
Manny's POV

"Ash babe you okay?" Ash had run into the bathroom and started getting sick. "Mami I'm coming in" Ash was brushing her teeth when I walked in. "You okay?" She nodded but I wasn't buying it. Then I saw the smirk she had. "I know that look. What are you hiding?" Ash pulled me into our daughter Lily's bedroom; that was connected to our bathroom. Lily is our amazing two year old daughter we adopted. When we walked in Lily ran and jumped into Ashley's arms. Ashley moved some of Lily's hair off her face. "Do you want to show Papá your shirt?" Lily got up so I could see her shirt. "Read it Papá!" "I am Lily" it read: best big sister ever. I looked back at Ash and saw her eyes welling with tears. "Are you serious?" She nodded and pulled a pregnancy test from behind her. "I'm pregnant babe" I picked Ash up and kissed her. "You're really pregnant?" "Look for yourself Manny." Positive. The word we had wanted to see for five years.

Charlotte's POV

I picked Lily up. "You know that Mamá and Papá love you more than anything right?" Lily nodded. "And even though we might have to spend a little more time with the baby when it comes, we don't love you any less." She was as much my baby as this baby in my womb was. Manny picked Lily up and spun her around as I put my hand on my growing bump. Manny kissed my lips and went back to playing with Lily. The smile didn't leave his face for the rest of the day.