Pure humiliation 😈

Charlotte, Becky, and Ric
Charlotte's POV

"Bexy wake up" I rolled over and kissed my gorgeous girlfriend. "Good morning beautiful" "good morning Ashley" Becky crawled into my arms. "Can we just stay here and cuddle?" "We have work baby, but when we get home we can." Becky nodded sadly. "Bex what's wrong?" "I just want to be with you all the time and that's pathetic." I softly kissed Becky's lips. "That's not pathetic. I want to be with you all the time too. But we have to go to work, you can still hug and kiss me at work."

We came out to everyone about five months ago, so we were able to be as lovey dovey as we wanted. "But we have meetings all day." Becky whined. "We can still have some fun during our meetings." I smirked. "How?" I got up and grabbed the vibrating panties from my closet. "Put these on" "what are they?" "I'll show you after you put them on." Becky stripped and put them on, I couldn't help but lick my lips; she is so beautiful. "Now what?" Bex asked taking me out of my trance. "Now this happens" I turned the panties controller on. "Oh my oh goddamn! Where did you get these?" "Victoria Secret's Valentine's Day sale." I turned them up a notch. "Ash please don't stop!" "We have to get ready for work baby girl" I turned the panties off and went to change.

Three hours later
Becky's POV

Ashley and I were in our third meeting of the day. We still had two more after this, we were discussing storyline ideas when all of the sudden I felt my panties vibrating. I turned and looked at Ash. "What are you doing!" I whispered. "Having fun" she squeezed my thigh. "Be quiet if you want to cum later." All I could do was nod. After ten minutes Ash went to the next setting and slipped her hand under my skirt, putting it on the hem of my panties. I wanted to moan so badly. "One sound when I do this and I leave you desperate for two months. Understood?" I was confused but nodded anyway just then I felt Ashley slip two fingers inside me. I looked at her like she was crazy. I could feel how much I needed to cum. I looked at Ash, luckily she knew the look. She dropped her pen and got under the table. Just when I was about to cum I felt Ash's tongue, I didn't know how I was going to stay quiet. Ashley squeezed my thigh signaling me to cum and I did.

Ric's POV

I saw the cat and mouse game Ashley and Becky were playing, very unsubtly I might add. "Where the hell is Charlotte?" Vince asked and I couldn't resist. "She's under the table having sex with Becky." Becky went bright red and so did Ashley as she climbed out from underneath the table.

Charlotte's POV

I didn't think anyone could see what we were doing, but I especially didn't think my dad could see it. All I felt was pure and utter humiliation.