Evolution 🧼

Charlotte, Becky, Andrade, and Seth
Andrade's POV

Colby and I are watching Ash and Becky's last woman standing match and we are beyond terrified. Creative had pushed this story too far. It was taking a severe mental toll on Ash and Becky. "Mami don't try it again!" I was terrified of the pain they were being put in. I watched as Ash set Becky up for the centon. Colby and I looked at the women we loved destroying each other. "Damn they're going to be so sore tomorrow." Colby said as we saw the welts forming. I started crying as I heard Ash scream after getting slammed on the ladder. There was no way their bodies could handle this much longer. "I know this is a historic match but what about the rest of their career's." Colby said as Ash put the figure eight on. "They're both so dazed; I'm really worried."

Ashley's POV

Bex and I walked back to Gorilla, and by walked I mean limped, and by limped I mean could barely stand. Manny and Colby ran over to us as our knees gave out and we collapsed. Manny picked me up and carried me to medical. "Papi how was the match?" "It was so damn amazing babe! I'm so beyond proud of you. But you also terrified me with the moves you were doing out there." Manny kissed my forehead as we got to medical. "Ash where does it hurt the most?" Mack, our trainer, asked me. "My back. Is Bex okay though?" "I'm fine Charlie." I turned and saw Bex sitting in the next room. I limped over to her "I'm so sorry Bex. I hit you too hard with the kendo stick." "No baby, I'm okay. Are you okay? You hit the ground so hard at the end." "I'm okay Bex, I promise." I pushed a piece of hair out of her face and smiled. "I'm so proud of us baby. We finally did everything we wished for." She smiled softly. "I know Ash"

Two hours later

"Ash I got ice cream and wine!" Bex and Colby came into my and Manny's hotel room and hugged us. "Are you sure you guys are okay? Especially with Mixed Match Challenge tomorrow." Colby asked as he laid Bex next to me. "I'll be fine for MMC; I'm just a little sore." "Ash you went through like four tables in a night. You're going to be more than sore." "Bex tell your boyfriend I've been through worse." "You have, but still be careful please."

We spent the rest of the night talking and eating. Thankfully our storyline was taking a little break, so Bex and I could recover.