Meeting the parents 🧼

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

Manny and I had been together for eight months and we decided to finally tell our families and friends. We were going to tell everyone at once. Manny and I had called his family in Mexico this morning and now we were heading to the arena to tell my family and our friends. This was the only time we could do it. My mom, sister, and brother lived in Charlotte but they were here for my birthday.

Manny was driving and I could see how nervous he was. "Papi calm down, everything will be ok." "Mami what if your dad hates me?" "That won't happen and if it does it won't change anything. You're my world and no one is breaking us apart." I kissed him, that seemed to calm him down a little. "I love you Mami" "I love you too Papi" we hadn't told anyone we were dating. I hadn't dating anyone in two years so it was definitely going to be a shock.

We pulled up to the arena, I turned to Manny and grabbed his hand. "Nothing anyone says is going to make me stop loving you. Think about how well this morning went with your family." "Ok Mami" we kissed one last time before getting out of the car. When we walked into the boardroom everyone immediately looked at our hands. "Hey everyone" "I knew it! I knew it!" Sasha said jumping up and down. "Ha fifty bucks Zelina" Zelina rolled her eyes and handed Sasha fifty bucks. I turned to my parents and siblings. "Guys this is Manny, my boyfriend" my sister Megan was the first to get up. She walked straight over to Manny. "Do you love her?" Manny looked at me. "More than anything" I smiled and kissed him softly. Megan just smiled "good" and crushed Manny and I in a hug. My mom and brother followed suit. "Dad?" My dad always hated the guys I dated, he walked up to Manny. "You take care of my little girl" Manny nodded and they hugged. I started crying I was so worried about how everyone would react. I was so happy everyone was ok with our relationship.

After hugs from everyone we all sat down and just talked. "So how long has this been going on?" Trinity asked. "About eight months" everyone looked shocked. "You kept this from us for eight months!" Becky and Sasha screamed "sorry" Manny grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Love you Mami" "love you too Papi" "wait your nicknames for each other are 'Mami' and 'Papi' is there something else you'd like to tell us?" Megan asked with a smirk. "No there isn't. Those are just our favorite nicknames for each other." "Should I expect grandchildren sooner rather than later?" My mom asked with a smirk. "Mom! We've been together eight months I think you have some time to wait." "Ok just checking" we spent the rest of the day hanging out with everyone. I hadn't been this happy in a long time.