Going public 🧼

Charlotte and Becky
Charlotte's POV

I was backstage with Sasha, Bayley, Trinity, and Natalya watching Becky's match against Asuka. I was terrified, I knew how hard Asuka went for her matches. Becky was starting to get the upper hand, but I knew Bex's emotions were getting to her, her anger was starting to boiling over. I knew the angrier she got the more likely she was to make a mistake.

When I looked back up I saw Asuka beating down on Bex. I was worried, Becky was already injured going into the match. Over the next fifteen minutes Asuka just continued to destroy Becky piece by piece, I wanted Bex to win but I was worried she would get hurt more than was necessary. Next thing I know, I hear a terrible scream, I looked up at saw Becky not moving. Even Asuka looked terrified, the refs were checking on Bex and called for EMTs. I couldn't help myself I ran out to check on Bex. She was my girlfriend and best friend, I didn't care about the storyline at the moment, I needed to make sure my Becky was okay.

I ran down to Bex "Becky! Beautiful look at me" I said petting her hair softly and moving it out of her face. "Ashley?" "Yeah I'm right here baby girl." All I wanted to do was make Bex feel better. "Anything I could do to help you feel better?" "Kiss me" I didn't care that we were on TV, if my girlfriend wanted a kiss I was going to give her a kiss. "I love you Bex" I kissed Becky. I heard the cheers and boos, but we were in our own little world. "I love you too Ash"

I picked Becky up and carried her backstage to the trainer's room. "Ash it hurts" Becky said holding her neck. "I know baby I'm sorry." Mack, our trainer, walked in. "Hey Becky where does it hurt the most?" "My neck and right shoulder" Mack taped up Becky's shoulder and gave her some ice. I took Bex to the hospital so she could get an MRI. "How do you feel baby girl?" "A lot better now that I'm with you." Becky said smiling. I took her hand and kissed it. "I texted Asuka so she doesn't blame herself." "Thank you, she shouldn't blame herself because I disregarded my doctor's advice and got hurt in a match I wasn't cleared for." We got to the hospital, I couldn't go with her when they ran all her test. I hugged her. "Love you baby girl" "love you too Ash."

One hour later

Bex walked out on her own "all good?" "Just a muscle spasm and no brain damage." "What about your shoulder?" "Bruised, nothing broken. I only have to be out for a month." I kissed her cheek. "Good. You ready to go home?" "Yep. Anything online about our kiss yet?" "Mostly congrats but there are always some haters." Becky nodded "I love you Bex" "I love you too Ash" Becky and I spent the rest of the night in each other's arms.