Forgive me 😈

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

"Manny get down here now!" I was going through Instagram and saw I was tagged in all these pictures. They were all of Manny with his arm around this girl and she was kissing his cheek. "What's up Mami?" "Who the hell is this?" "A fan at a live event. Why?" "Why the hell is she kissing your cheek!" "I don't know she just did it." I sighed. "Fine" I was pissed off, but I knew Manny wouldn't cheat on me. "Come here Mami" Manny pulled me into a hug. "You are my world. I can't live without you, I don't need you in my life because you are my life. I love you more than anything Ashley Elizabeth Fliehr." I smiled "I love you too Manuel." I kissed him. "Anything I can do to make you forgive me for letting her kiss me?" Manny asked kissing my neck. "Mhm Papi" I moaned. "What do you want me to do Ashley?" Manny whispered in my ear. "Make love to me" "mhm jump" he growled. I jumped and wrapped my legs around Manny's waist.

He carried me to our bedroom, placed me on our bed, and ripped my shirt off. "God I love you Ash" "mhm love you too Papi" I pulled Manny's shirt off and started running my fingers down his muscles. "You're so hot Papi" "so are you Mami" Manny pulled my shorts and panties off and leaned down to kiss my clit. I gasped and moaned. "So good Papi" Manny unhooked my bra, kissed his way up my body, and started sucking on my nipples. "Don't stop" I moaned breathlessly. "I won't baby" after ten minutes of him sucking on my nipples and rubbing my clit I pulled Manny up to kiss me. "Papi?" "Yes my Queen" "I need you inside me. Now!" Manny gave me one more kiss before putting his dick in my pussy. I threw my head back and moaned. "Oh so good Papi. Oh fuck!" After twenty minutes of slow and sensual I need rough and fast. "Manny?" I asked kissing his neck. "Mhm yes Ashley?" "Can you fuck me please?" Manny smirked. "You mean like this?" Manny grabbed my hips and started pounding me. As if his dick wasn't enough he started sucking my nipples again.

I arched my back, making a fist with the sheets, and moaned. "Manny don't you dare fucking stop!" "I won't my Queen." After fifteen minutes I felt myself tightening around Manny. "Papi I need to cum." "Go Mami" Manny kissed my forehead as my orgasm vibrated through my body. "Mhm Manny I love you" "I love you too Ash" Manny didn't stop pounding into me and ten minutes later I felt my orgasm again but this time I could tell Manny was just as close as I was. "Papi cum with me" Manny went harder. "Oh fuck Manny I'm coming!" I screamed. "Me too Ash! Fuck that was amazing babe." Manny kissed me, pulling me into his arms. "Am I forgiven now?" "Yes Manny you're forgiven. I know you would never cheat on me." Manny kissed my forehead "I love you Ashley" "I love you too Manny."