Sleep 🧼

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

"Hey Manny" I said as I saw Manny's face appeared on FaceTime. "Hola Mami, I miss you so much Ash." "I miss you too Manny. I can't wait until you're home in three days." Manny was in Mexico visiting his family. I was supposed to go with him, but a last minute work thing came up. "Only three more days then I get to hug and kiss my amazing Queen." I nodded. "Everything okay Papi?" "Yeah. I just wish you were here in my arms. I hate sleeping without you next to me." Manny whined. "I miss being next to you too Manny, but it's only a few more days." I smiled. I really missed Manny. I wasn't going to tell him this but I haven't slept since he left. "Mami I have to go but I'll call you later." "Okay Papi. I love you Manny" "I love you too Ashley. Bye Mami" Manny blew me a kiss before hanging up. I sighed. It is going to be a long three days.

Three days later
Manny's POV

I was waiting for Ash at the airport when a mass of blonde hair jumped on me and wrapped their legs around my waist. "Papi! You're home" I wrapped my arms around Ashley's waist. "Hola Mami" I kissed her. "I missed you so much Ash." "I missed you too Manny." She tightened her grip around my neck a little. "Mami you ok?" She nodded "I just missed you so much." I put Ash's feet back on the ground and kissed her. "You ready to go home my Queen?" Ash hugged me again. "Yeah. Let's go"

Charlotte's POV

Manny drove us home and I didn't left go off his hand the whole drive. After we got home and Manny unpacked we crawled in bed and cuddled. "Ash are sure everything's ok?" Manny looked at me worriedly. I sighed. I had to tell him about my lack of sleep. "I'm just tired. I wasn't able to sleep at all while you were gone." Manny shot up. "Ashley! I've been gone a week. You didn't sleep at all?" I shook my head. Manny pulled me into a hug. "Baby I wish you had told me, I would have come back sooner." Manny kissed my forehead. "No. I didn't want to worry you." Manny lifted my head to his level. "Next time, worry me."

After two hours of cuddling I was tired. I curled up against Manny's chest. "You ready to go to sleep Mami?" Manny asked petting my hair gently. I nodded. "Good. You need some sleep. I'll be right here the whole time." I hugged Manny a little tighter. "I love you Manuel" "I love you too Ashley." And for the first time in a week I went to sleep.