The best things come in threes 😈

Charlotte, Becky, and Seth
Becky's POV

"Colby you remember that time you said you thought Ash was drop dead gorgeous?" I asked my boyfriend of three years. "Um yeah why?" "Well do you still think that?" "By no means do I think she's prettier than you but yeah I still think she's hot. Why?" "No reason I just wanted to know."

Two weeks later
Charlotte's POV

"Hey Bexy what's up" Rebecca had called me and said she needed to ask me something. "Um this is really awkward but I wanted to know if you could help me surprise Seth for his birthday?" "Yeah of course, why would that be awkward?" "Well Seth was talking about how he still thinks you're hot and the other day we each made a list of things we would be open to doing to spice up our sex life." "Becky are you asking me to help you surprise Seth by having sex with him?" "Well with both of us if you're open to it." "And he doesn't know this is happening?" "Oh god Ash sorry I made this all weird. Forget I said something" "Becky I'll do it" "you will? Why?" "I haven't had sex in eight months my standards are pretty low at this point. I was so desperate I almost called Dolph." "Wow you are desperate. Yikes!"

Two days later
Seth's POV

It was my birthday and Becky said she had one last surprise for when I got home. As I walked in I heard something that sounded like moaning. I walked upstairs to my and Becky's bedroom and see a sight I never thought I'd see. Becky was on our bed eating out her best friend Charlotte. "Oh fuck Bex that feels so good." "Um am I interrupting something?" I asked, with a pretty weird look on my face. "Oh good you're here." "Bex what the hell is going on?" Bex and Charlotte were now both sitting up with Charlotte in Becky's lap. "Well you said you thought Char was hot and I saw that threesomes were on your sex list. So this is our birthday gift to you." "I get to have sex with both of you?" "Yep. Hurry up though; we got a little excited and started already." Within seconds my clothes were in a pile on the floor. "Alright babe pick your poison." Becky said as she was playing with Charlotte's boobs and kissing her neck.

I pulled Becky up and kissed her. "Thank you for this baby." "Of course, happy birthday" "will one of you fuck me already? I get I agreed to help but I need something here." Charlotte said already looking undone. With that I ripped Becky's panties off, pushed her down onto the bed, and started licking her pussy. She started moaning really loud then suddenly got quiet. When I looked up I saw Charlotte grinding on Becky's face with Becky's tongue going across her pussy.

I pulled Charlotte off my girlfriend and slammed into her ass. "Oh my god don't stop. Oh fuck!" I looked down when I felt movement on my inner thigh, I saw Becky in between Charlotte's thighs eating out and fingering Charlotte's pussy while I fucked Charlotte's ass. "I'm coming! Oh goddamn it. Fuck!" Charlotte screamed. "My turn" Becky said giggling and started sucking me off while Charlotte recovered from her orgasm. "Oh Bex that feels so good." Becky started to respond but moaned instead when Charlotte started eating her out. Charlotte picked Becky up looking like she was going for a powerbomb but just kept eating her out.

I got up and stood on the bed behind Charlotte. Becky started giving me a handjob. After another minute I got sick of sitting there so while Becky was on Charlotte's face I decided to stick three fingers into Charlotte. She lost her hold on Becky and Bex fell back onto me. "Hi baby how was that?" I asked after she took a few deep breaths. "Don't worry about me leaving you for another man worry about me leaving you for Charlotte and her amazing tongue." I chuckled at her comment. "I love you Bex" "I love you too babe." I gave her a forceful kiss. "Mhm Seth" "Becky I'm about to cum again." Charlotte said almost whimpering.

Becky pulled my fingers out of Charlotte and put them straight into Charlotte's mouth. "That's right. Good girl, still like tasting yourself I see." Becky said with a smug look on her face. "Wait how do you know that?" "We were both bi-curious and decided to try on each other." "Did you want Charlotte to do this for you or for me?" I asked Bex slightly confused. "I remembered how great Char was and I wanted to give you an amazing time. Plus watch this" Becky climbed onto Charlotte, kissing her lips then down her body. "You remember how to do it baby girl?" Charlotte nodded as Becky kissed her clit before starting to suck. After about 15 seconds Becky put two fingers in. "Bex it's coming right now! Please go faster!" Charlotte screamed. I was a little confused about what was apparently happening but intrigued nonetheless. "Char you ready princess?" "Uh huh. I'm almost there just a little more." A minute later Becky pulled her fingers out and opened her mouth as Charlotte squirted everywhere.

Becky leaned down and kissed Charlotte's forehead. "I'm so proud of you baby girl. You did so good." Instead of responding Charlotte attached her mouth to Becky's right nipple. "Mhm Char that feels so good baby." Becky moaned as her eyes rolled back, since Charlotte was attacking her boobs I decided to attend to Becky's lower half. I stuck my tongue and two fingers into her pussy, making her start moaning again. I got sick of just feeling her around my fingers I need her around my dick. I took one last lick and thrust into her.

Becky's back was now laying on Charlotte's chest. Charlotte was petting her hair and kissing her face and neck. "Char get on top of me now." "Yes Becky." Interesting. Never thought Charlotte would be a bottom she always seemed like a top. After five minutes I felt Becky start clenching around me and saw Charlotte's thighs quivering. "Seth I'm gonna cum don't stop please don't stop." Becky said. I saw how close Charlotte was and decided to be a helper. I leaned over and took her left nipple into my mouth. After a few seconds I felt Becky coming around me and heard Charlotte coming on top of her.

Charlotte's POV

Wow! Bex was not kidding when she said Seth knew what he was doing. Becky and I looked at each other and smirked. We knew exactly what to do to get Seth to cum. Becky pushed him onto his back and sat on his face, I leaned down and started giving him a blowjob.

After a few minutes Becky and I decided to switch places. Becky had an amazing tongue so I knew it wouldn't take long. After about five minutes Seth lightly pushed me off. "Oh fuck Becky I'm gonna cum!" "I want all of it inside me" Becky climbed on top of him a rode him like a pro. Just to speed the process up I decided to rub Becky's clit with one hand and squeeze her nipples with the other. I started kissing down her neck until I got to her sweet spot and started sucking. Seth and Becky were moaning in stereo.

Two minutes later that both came. Bex laid down on Seth "I love you Colby" "I love you too Rebecca." After a minute Bex got up and gave me a hug. "Thank you for helping us out Ashley." "Of course, I would help you no matter what. I love you Bexy" "I love you too Ash" with that we all fell asleep.