What's wrong 🧼

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

"Papi you're home!" I ran over and jumped into Manny's arms. We hadn't seen each other in two weeks because of our busy work schedules. "Hola Mami, I missed you so much Ash." "I missed you too Manny." I just held onto him. I knew he had to leave again in three days so I was spending as much time as possible with him. "Te amo Papi" "te amo Mami. Mami are you ok? You winced when I hugged you." I couldn't lie about the pain anymore. "Papi don't be mad but I had to get a small operation while you were gone." "What! Why didn't you call me? I said I would be there for everything." "It was just an appendectomy. It's nothing" "I'm sorry what! You had your appendix removed Ashley how is that nothing?" I knew I should have told him but I was fine. "Manny I'm fine. I had Mercy with me the whole time." Manny held me a little tighter. "I still wish you had told me." "I'm sorry Papi I didn't want to worry you." Manny and I stayed in each other's arms until I started falling asleep. Manny picked me up and took me to our bed. "I love you Ash" "I love you too Manny."

Two hours later

I shot up in pain something was wrong; really really wrong. "Manuel wake up something is wrong." "Ash? What's wrong babe?" "It hurts so much" I had tears running down my face. "Papi help me" just then I looked down and saw I was sitting in a pool of my own blood. Manny looked down too "Ashley I'm taking you to the hospital." I just nodded I was in too much pain to do anything else. I don't remember anything after that because I passed out from the pain.

One hour later
Andrade's POV

Ash still hadn't woken up I was starting to get really worried. The doctor said her stitches ripped and she had some pretty bad internal bleeding. Just then I looked over and saw Ashley starting to wake up. "Hey Mami" "hey Papi, what's going on?" "What all do you remember?" "Um I remember waking up in pain and seeing the blood but that's it." "Ash you stitches ripped and you started bleeding internally. The pain is because you're still recovering." She nodded. I got up and hugged her gently. After about five minutes we fell asleep in each other's arms.