Insecure 🧼

4 Horsewomen and Andrade
AN: slight language
Andrade's POV

"Ugh damn it!" "Mami are you ok?" Ash has been in her closet for two hours. "Papi none of my shirts fit anymore." She said looking down at the floor. Social media hadn't exactly been nice to Ashley since she had her implants removed. I lifted her head up to my level. "Hey look at me, I told you not to give those idiots the time of day. Those implants don't define you." "But they made me feel confident in my body for once in my life." I saw her eyes start to tear up, she was getting hated on worse than ever before. I pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you for who you are inside, those implants don't change the way I feel about you." "But now there's nothing there" "Ash you still have 34C boobs that's not small." "But I had 34Ds, don't say you won't miss them Manny." "I love your body no matter what, but it's not the reason I love you. I love you because of the person you are. My kind, intelligent, passionate, and talented fiancée." I kissed her forehead, I hated seeing her this upset.

Ash went downstairs and the second she left I got my phone out. I had a group chat with Becky, Sasha, Bayley, Naomi, Carmella, Natalya, and Stephanie. It was mostly just for if something was up with Ash. I didn't know how to fix this problem, Ashley was feeling insecure about a body part I didn't have. I texted the girls and within five minutes Becky, Sasha, and Bayley texted that they were on their way.

Charlotte's POV

I know my implants had burst three times but I loved them. I fell in love with my body after getting them. Sure the 'you look like a man' and 'plastic Barbie bitch' comments hadn't stopped but I didn't care about them as much. Now whenever I look at social media all I see are posts about how people miss my boobs. My doctor said if I wanted to wrestle, no implants. I feel ugly without them. I know Manny, my family, and my friends love me too much to say anything but it was really getting to me.

My mind started to race again, but I heard a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it to see my three best friends. "Umm hey girls what's up?" "Andrade said you hate not having implants." Sasha said as they walked in. "Manny! Get down here! NOW!" "Hey girls what are you doing here?" "They already ratted you out. You texted my friends about me being insecure?" "Yes! Because I don't know how to help. You are so beautiful and anytime I say that you call me a liar." Now I felt bad. I love Manny more than anything and I was letting strangers comments get to me. "Ash you know if you hadn't gotten them removed they would have caused permanent damage." Bayley said sympathetically. "I know but if I still had them people wouldn't be saying 'RIP Charlotte Flair's boobs' I'm sick and tired of it."

They all hugged me. "Papi hold me?" "Of course Mami" Manny picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I know it's easier said than done but screw them. If you hadn't gotten them removed they would have caused permanent damage to your body. Remember what your doctor said, if you hadn't gotten them removed that would have resulted in irreversible nerve damage." Becky said while rubbing my back. "I know it's just that everywhere I look online there's something about me not having boobs anymore." After our talk I felt a lot better about myself. I didn't care what some asshole on Instagram opinion about my boobs.

This was inspired by the fact that like half the comments on Charlotte's post were about how she 'lost her boobs' and all the bullshit. There was literally a comment about how this guys was going to have a funeral for Charlotte's boobs. Like get a life asshole.