Release 🧼

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

"You what!" "I asked to leave the company." Manny and I had just gotten home from Raw. Manny asked for his release from the company. "You asked to leave?" "Yes Mami. I haven't been on tv since I left for my surgery. Vince dropped my main roster push." "Ok. Then you go back to NXT. Finn did and he loves it. You don't ask to leave the company without talking to me first!" Manny hugged me but I pushed him away. "Mami don't be like that." "Like what? Pissed off that my fiancé made a huge decision without telling me!" I was furious. Manny and I were talking about our future yesterday and he didn't mention anything about leaving WWE.

Manny's POV

I knew Ash was hurt more than anything that I made a decision this big without talking to her first but it was nothing compared to what her reaction would be to what I was about to say. "Mami can you look at me please?" Ash slowly lifted her head. "Why! Did you make another decision without me? Like you want to call off the engagement or you want to break up with me?" I pulled her into a tight hug. "Ashley I love you more than anything. Why would I call of the engagement and why the hell would I ever break up with you? You are my Queen; you make me so happy, you make me smile everyday, I need you to be by my side forever." She smiled a little bit and took a deep breath. "Ok. What do you want to tell me?" "I wanted to ask you if we could buy a house in Mexico." She raised an eyebrow. "You want to buy a house in Mexico or you want to move to Mexico?" I looked down. "Ok. I miss living in Mexico and if we start having kids my family would be there." "What about my family! We were already barely seeing each other while I was on tv because we weren't on the same brand and now you don't want to be in the same country." Ashley stood up and ran her hands through her hair. "I'm going upstairs. When you want to have a realistic conversation you know where I'll be."

Charlotte's POV

He couldn't be serious. Manny had told me he was unhappy and wanted more from the company; like a main roster push and another title run but he hadn't mentioned moving to Mexico. I fell backwards onto our bed and just laid there. Fifteen minutes later I heard Manny knock at the door and open it slightly. "Yes?" "Can I come in Mami?" I nodded. Manny walked over and kissed me. "I'm sorry I sprung all of this on you at once. I wasn't happy at WWE so I left. I know I should have talked to you first but I know how much the company means to you and I didn't want anyone taking their frustrations with me out on your career." I nodded and crawled into Manny's arms. "I just want us to have enough money for when the baby comes." I was four weeks pregnant and I hadn't known how to tell Manny. He nodded then his head shot up. "Wait what! Mami you're pregnant?" I nodded. "I found out yesterday after you went to dinner." I couldn't help but smile. I was so happy.

Manny was crying as he placed his hand on my belly. "Hola mí bebé" I giggled as Manny spent the next ten minutes talking to our baby. Manny kissed my belly and then kissed my lips. "I love you Ashley. I love you too baby." I kissed Manny again. "I love you Manny. I love you too baby." I crawled back into Manny's arms. "We can figure all this money and work stuff out tomorrow. Right now I want to be with the man I love and our amazing baby." I fell asleep in Manny's arms with his hands resting on my tiny bump.