Morning fun 😈

Charlotte and Andrade
Andrade's POV

"Mami wake up" Ashley groaned and rolled away from me. "Five more minutes" I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Only five minutes, okay." Ash rolled back over, curled into my arms and nodded.

"Ash five minutes is up." Ash slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning Papi. Thank you for letting me sleep in." She said kissing me softly. "You're welcome my Queen. Plus I didn't want to deal with cranky Ashley." She laughed and laid down on my chest. "I love you Manny." "I love you too Ashley." Ash pulled me in for another kiss but this time it was much deeper. "Mhm Mami" "Papi do you think we have time for a little fun before work?" "Ash we have to leave soon." "But I want you" Ashley said whining. "When we get home we can have all the fun we want without a time limit. Okay?" She nodded sadly. "Okay babe"

Later that day

Ash and I hadn't seen each other all day when I saw her walk out of her last meeting. "Mami!" She turned around and ran over to me. "Papi! I missed you so much." She jumped into my arms and I kissed her cheek. "I missed you too Ashley. Let's get home my Queen"

"Kiss me" "gladly my love" I pulled Ash into a passionate kiss as we walked into the house. I went to pull back but Ash tangled her hands in my hair. "Mhm Mami" "I love you Papi" "I love you too Ash" I gave Ashley a soft kiss and picked her up.

I tossed Ash onto our bed as she giggled. I took her heels off as I kissed her neck. "You're so beautiful babe" "thank you Papi" Ash sat up and unzipped her dress. "Let me help Mami" I pulled her to her feet and pulled the zipper down and pulled her dress down. I groaned at the sight of Ashley's hard nipples showing through her dark green lace bra. "You just gonna stand there and stare or are you going to tear this bra off me?" Ash asked smirking. I kissed her passionately and trailed down to her neck, leaving hickies along the way. I unhooked her bra and started licking her nipples. "Ohh Papi! So good my King" I laid Ash back down on our bed and started sucking on her nipples. "Papi don't stop" Ash said, her voice starting to get breathy.

I reached down to rub Ashley through her panties but I wasn't ready for the wide opening in the middle of her panties. "Mami?" She smirked looking down at me. "They're crotchless panties" I looked back down at her panties and growled. Ashley had been wearing these at work, in meetings, around other people!

Ashley's POV

"Papi if you would have given in to my fun this morning you would have known about these at work and we could've had fun at work." Manny didn't say anything he just started licking. I moaned and pinched my nipples. "Yesss Papi! Keep going babe." Manny just put his tongue through the opening in the fabric. He was holding onto my hips so rough he was probably leaving bruises but I didn't care, not when he's giving me this much pleasure. "Papi I'm close" I whined. "Cum my Queen" I came with Manny's tongue inside me.

Manny didn't give me any rest time he just tore my panties off and thrusted into me. "Ohh Manny!" As if his thick dick wasn't enough Manny started rubbing my clit to match his thrusts. "You feel so good Ash" "you make me feel so good Manny." I pulled him down to kiss me and stroked his cheek. "I love you Manny" "I love you too Ashley" Manny buried his head in the crook of my neck and peppered me with kisses. After fifteen minutes I felt close and I know Manny did too. "Papi cum with me" Manny thrust one more time before emptying inside me.

Manny and I were panting as I laid down on his chest. "I love you Ash. You should have told me about those panties earlier. It would have been a lot harder to say no to you." I giggled again and snuggled into Manny's arms. "I'll tell you next time baby, then we can have fun all throughout the day."