Caught 😈

Charlotte and Andrade
AN: same kids as Twins
Charlotte's POV

"Momma how are babies made?" I was asked by my seven year old daughter Mia. "Why do you want to know baby girl?" "Well the twins were in your tummy. How?" "Mia it's not my tummy I told you the correct name, do you remember?" I might sound a little harsh but I taught Mia the correct terminology for male and female body parts, so I know she knows them. "Womb right?" "Right" I smiled I wanted my daughter to be confident in her body and not grow up insecure like I did. "So how did they get there?" "Well a man has sperm and a woman has eggs. So they meet and make a baby." I wasn't going to tell her some little kid version that was all fluffy and happy because sometimes pregnancy isn't all fluffy and happy. "Ok momma thank you." "Of course baby girl, you know you can always ask me anything no matter what." I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

Just then we heard the door open and saw Manny walk in. "Papá!!" "Hola mi princesa." Manny and I both thought our kids should know English and Spanish. I walked over to them and kissed Manny's cheek. We hadn't seen each other in two weeks because we were on different brands. "Hola Mami" "hola Papi" I kissed him again "I missed you so much babe." "I missed you too Ash." "Papá you're back!" Our five year old twin boys Angel and Manuel came flying down the stairs. "My boys! I missed you all so much."

Later that night

Manny and I had finally gotten the kids to sleep. They were so happy he was back that they hardly sat still the whole night. I was walking out of my closet when I saw Manny sitting on our bed with his back turned to me. I checked to make sure our bedroom door was closed and walked over to my husband whom I hadn't had sex with in two months.

I walked over and started massaging his shoulders and kissing his neck. "Mhm I missed you Mami." "I missed you too Papi" I couldn't wait, I crawled up onto the bed. "I haven't gotten anything for two months Papi. How could you leave me like that?" "I'm sorry Mami it will be better when we're on the same brand again." "Enough talking kiss me" I was desperate here. Manny gave me a passionate kiss then pulled me on top of him. He took off the oversized shirt I was wearing, which happened to be his favorite shirt. "Ash I love you" "I love you too babe." He laid us down and started kissing his way down my body stopping at my panties. "Ash you're so wet" "I know Papi I need you!" He ripped my panties down and stuck two fingers inside me. "Oh fuck that feels so good!" "Mami you're so tight" Manny started licking my pussy while moving his fingers. "Manny I'm close!" "Already?" he asked a little shocked. I nodded. I hadn't had sex in two months it wasn't going to take a lot to get me over the edge.

I sat up pushing Manny onto his back and pulled his shorts down. "Mami don't tease" Manny said as I peppered light kisses up and down his dick. I could tell he was getting impatient so I put him in my mouth. "Oh damn Ash that feels good." I gave him a blowjob for another minute or so. I could tell he was desperate just like I was. "Manny?" "What Mami?" "Fuck me already" he pushed me back onto the bed and without warning put his dick inside me. "Oh my god Manny go faster please!" "As you wish" he gripped onto my hips and started thrusting faster and harder. He leaned down taking my left nipple in his mouth and suckled. "Oh that feels so good. Don't stop babe" "Ash baby if you get any louder the kids will wake up." He stuck two fingers into my mouth to keep me quiet. After another ten minutes I felt my orgasm again and I knew Manny did too. "Papi I'm so damn close!" "Me too babe" "Manny I'm gonna cum oh god oh god!" "Oh fuck Ash that was amazing."

"Momma? What are you doing" I looked over and saw Mia standing in the doorway. "Um Mommy and Papá were just having some adult time." "Is this how babies are made?" Manny looked absolutely mortified. "Well this is one way to do it." I said sitting up, putting my panties and a robe on while Manny put his shorts back on. "Ok Mommy, I heard a noise and got scared." Now I felt bad we had been so loud we woke up Mia. I looked at Manny who had the same guilty look on his face. "Mamá and Papá will be quieter next time ok?" I glared at Manny a little mad that's what he chose to say. "Baby girl come here. We didn't mean to wake you up and scare you." "Can I sleep with you and Papá tonight?" "Of course you can." I picked Mia up and put her in our bed. Manny climbed in behind me put his arm around my stomach where Mia was laying. "Love you Mommy" "love you too baby girl"