Don't leave me ⚠️

TW: Miscarriage
Charlotte, Becky, and Stephanie
Charlotte's POV

I was about four and a half months pregnant, but when something felt off I thought it was just my nerves. Becky was on the road so I was alone. I decided to call Steph, we usually got together once a week just to chat and catch-up. "Hey Stephy it's Ash" "I figured when you called me Stephy. No one else does that besides my dad." "I wanted to see if you wanted to hangout?" "Sure I can come over in about 10 minutes. That work?" "Yeah I can't wait. See you soon babes." "See you soon babes." After I hung up I went downstairs to wait for Steph. I started feeling this pain again but stronger. I heard the door open a second later I felt myself falling.

Steph's POV

I hurried to Ashley's house she sounded really stressed on the phone. I opened the door and just as I did I saw Ashley fall. "Ash hey look at me. Ashley look at me!" "Steph something's wrong." With that she passes out. I felt liquid on my leg a looked down to see Ashley bleeding. I picked her up and put her in my car. While I was driving I called Becky to tell her I was taking Ashley to the hospital.

Two hours later
Charlotte's POV

I rolled over and opened my eyes, groaning in pain. I looked over and saw Steph and Becky sitting next to me. "Hey" I said weakly. "Hi baby how do you feel" Becky asked. "Like I got hit by a truck" "I'll leave you two to talk. Love you Ash" Steph said looking down at the floor. "Love you too" I said confused. I turned my attention to Becky. "Bex what's going on?" "You know that pain you were feeling the last few days?" "Yeah why?" "Ash it wasn't nothing you had a miscarriage." I didn't know how to react I just started crying. "Can you hold me please?" "Of course I can love." "Please don't leave me" "I'm not going anywhere Ashley."