Rollo 🧼

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

Manny and I were in Mexico visiting our friends Cristian and Tanny, who just so happened to have five French Bulldog puppies. "Manny please babe! I just want to take one home." "Ash we can't take care of a dog with how much we're on the road." "We can bring him with us like Sasha does with Ryu." "No Mami, no puppy." I sighed. I would get my puppy home someway.

Two months later

"Alright Ms. Fliehr just one last signature and then he's yours." I signed the last paper before picking up Rollo, my new puppy. "You ready to go home Rollo?" He started licking my face. "Aww thanks baby." Rollo and I left and drove home. Manny still said no to a puppy but I really loved Rollo.

When we pulled into the driveway I saw Manny's car and started to panic a little. What if he was mad? What if I had to give Rollo back to Cristian? I took a deep breath and walked into my house. "Papi I'm home." I saw Manny sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. "Hey Mami" he smiled and then saw Rollo in my arms. "Ash is that a puppy?" "Yes, but it's Rollo, and Cristian and Tanny couldn't take care of all five puppies, and he's so sweet and cute. I couldn't resist!" Manny started laughing. "I had a feeling this would happen." Rollo ran over to Manny and started licking him. "You're right he's pretty cute." "You aren't mad?" "Maybe a little but I love him and you too much to stay mad." I walked over and kissed Manny before picking up Rollo. "I love you too Manny." I kissed Manny again then I kissed Rollo head. "I love you too Rollo."