Different brands 🧼

Charlotte and Andrade
Charlotte's POV

It was the day of the WWE Draft and almost no one knew which brand was getting whom. The company had decided to go back to the draw a name style of picking superstars. I was nervous as hell to say the least. Manuel walked in breaking my train of thought. "Hey Mami" "hey" I said less than enthusiastic. "Mami I know you're nervous about the draft but it's not going to change anything." "Manny that's not true, it could change everything. We would be on different brands, have different schedules, and hardly ever get to see each other." I started to tear up. I didn't want to, but just the thought of not having Manny next to me at night made me want to cry.

"You remember what I said to you on our one year anniversary?" Manny asked kissing my forehead and cheek as I nodded. "You want me to say it again?" I blushed and smiled. "I don't need you in my life and you aren't the love of my life because you are my life. You are my whole world and nothing could ever change that. And one day we'll get married and someday we will have our three to five kids and I will spend everyday trying to make you even a fraction of how happy you make me. It doesn't change any of that." Now I was full on crying he was so sweet and I loved him so much. I hugged him and held on as tight as I could. "You are the most perfect man in the world." I kissed Manny and when we pulled away he shook his head. "I'm not the perfect man in the world. I'm just the perfect man for you." I kissed him again. "I love you Papi. It's just the thought of not having you next to me just makes me want to cry." "I know Mami but I'll call everyday. We don't even know what brand we're on yet."

End of the night

I was pissed. Manny was drafted to Smackdown and I was staying on Raw. I couldn't help it so I just started sobbing. "Mami can we just talk about this please? Like I said earlier this doesn't change how I feel about you. Yeah it will be horrible not having you next to me but we'll get through." "Papi I won't make it through without you. The rest of the Horsewomen, Mella, Trin, and now you; are all on Smackdown." Manny pulled me into a hug and picked me up. "Hey let's just watch a movie and cuddle tonight. Okay?" I couldn't help the smile that started to appear. "Ok Manny" "I love you. You know that right, my Queen?" "I know Papi I love you too."