Hey bestie 🧼

AN: Manny and Ric haven't left WWE in this story
Charlotte and Becky
Becky's POV

I was walking to gorilla for my match against Bianca. I was sad Sasha was out and I felt bad for taking this opportunity from Carmella but I was so happy to be back. I saw Bianca pacing and walked over to her. "Hey!" She turned and smiled. "Hi. You ready for this?" "Yeah. I like the element of surprise, like why wouldn't Becky go after Charlotte. I'm sorry it's going to be so short. You deserve a real match for how hard you worked." She smiled softly. "Thank you. That means a lot." "Bianca you're up!" Vince yelled. She took a deep breath and walked out.

Charlotte's POV
"You've got this Mami" Manny kissed my forehead and hugged me. We were with my dad and Wendy watching the show in our locker room. Bianca was doing her entrance and I started worrying. I knew Mercy was out but I didn't know who her replacement was. Then when Mella's music played I was so happy for her; Mella is such a hard worker and she makes an amazing opponent. I looked down at my phone as Mella did her entrance but my head shot up when I heard Becky's music. "Oh my god! She's back. My Bex is back!" I was jumping up and down as she walked to the ring. I missed her so much and I'm so happy she's back. I started crying as she stood in the ring.

Later on
Becky's POV

I was Smackdown Women's Champion again. I felt bad for Bianca since the match lasted seconds but I needed to be established as a heel. As I walked back to gorilla I was mauled by a mass of blonde hair. "Hey Ash" "hi" she said shyly. While pulling away from the hug I could see the tear stains on her cheeks. I gave her another hug "I missed you so much baby." "I missed you too Bexy. I love you" I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you too Ashley." "You gonna win tonight?" "I'll try. If I win Charlynch is back on top babe." "Charlotte Flair doesn't try to win, she does win." "Thanks Bex, I just hope we don't get thrown into a feud again. I can't handle that mentally." "I know baby me neither. I'll be watching you win back your gold. Okay?" "Okay Bex" she gave me one last tight hug before her music hit.