Birthday queen I 🧼

Charlotte, Andrade, Ric, the Four Horsewomen, and others
Bayley's POV

"Hello?" "Hey Pammie it's Bex can you come over to Ash and Manny's house?" "Yeah give me fifteen minutes." "Okay see you soon bye" I hung up with Becky. What could she possibly need at six in the morning? I got ready and drove to Ash's house. Wait Ash is in Texas right now. Why am I going to her house? I got there and knocked, Sasha opened the door. "What's going on?" I asked sleepily. "Bex called us over" we walked inside and I saw Becky, Ric, Manny, Trin, Nattie, Renee, everyone. Beth, Ash's mom was even here with Megan and David, Ashley's brother and sister. "Ok what the hell is going on? Because the only reason all of us would be here is if something happened to Ash." Becky laughed. "Or for Ash's birthday" I gasped. Ashley hated celebrating her birthday and she hated surprises. "Becky! What if she gets mad?" "That's why Beth and Ric are here. Because they can ground her if she says or does anything." Ric raised an eyebrow. "You do realize she's not five anymore right Rebecca? We can't just ground her." Becky rolled her eyes. "Fine then Manny can ground her. If you know what I mean." Manny's eyes widened and he cleared his throat. "Next topic please."

Becky's POV

"Ok so Manny picks Ash up from the airport and brings her here where we all surprise her." Everyone nodded. Ashley hated her birthday and surprises so this was two birds with one stone. We spent most of the day getting everything ready. Beth, Megan, David, and Ric were telling stories about Ashley from when she was little. I mean who breaks their arm after beating their brother in a race while in a full body cast, Ashley apparently. The girls and I told stories that Ashley maybe wouldn't want her parents to know. "Oh Bex remember when Ash got arrested for indecent exposure because she took her top off and flashed her boobs to half of Boston!" Sasha said jumping up and down. "Omg yes! And we had to bail her out before she did anything else." Everyone was shocked. Ashley is a super private person but drunk Ashley is a completely different story. Manny was laughing in the corner. "What's so funny Andrade?"  "Nothing" Nattie rolled her eyes. "Ok one story that the rest of us don't know about your and Ashley's relationship." Manny smiled. "We had our first kiss in Paris under the Eiffel Tower on Valentine's Day." We all awwed. They were so cute and such a good couple.

Manny' POV

I smiled thinking about our first kiss. She was so upset about losing a match and I just wanted to make her feel better. I pulled out my phone and looked at her last text. 'Thank you for making me feel like the most important woman in the world. I love you more than anything Manny and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Love, Ash' I can't wait to see her. However this surprise isn't the only one she's getting. Ash and I have been engaged for over a year and I know she's freaking out planning our wedding. She just wants a small wedding with the two of us and our friends and family. My family might not be here, we'll have a bigger wedding someday, but today is just me and Ash. I haven't told anyone because Ash wanted drama free; so it's just going to be Ash and I.

We can do the huge family and every friend we have wedding later. Today is just making Ashley my wife. Megan walked over to me, I know how close she and Ash are and we need a witness for the wedding. "Hey Manny. You okay?" "Yeah I'm fine, I just want to see Ash." She smiled. "You really love her don't you?" "More than anything. Which is why I need you to help me with something." "Anything. What's up?" "You know how Ash wants everything to be perfect for the wedding and has been driving herself crazy about it?" She nodded. "Ok so I'm giving Ash what she really wants. A small, drama free wedding and I need a witness so would you be willing to help?" Megan crushed me in a hug. One thing I learned very early on about Ashley's family is they hug. A lot. "Of course I'll help. I know Ash can be a handful sometimes so thank you for making her so happy." "She's not a handful, she's amazing. Thank you for helping. I know everyone here loves her but you've know her since the day she was born." Megan nodded. "So you're planning on telling everyone here that you married Ashley and didn't have any of them there? Yeah that should go well." "Actually I'm going to live stream it to Becky and then they can all watch it here. So everyone still sees the wedding but it's drama free for Ash."

Megan and I just stayed there talking and laughing about what Ash was like when she was little. "Manny! Ash just landed" Becky yelled "ok I'm leaving." I snuck Megan out with me. I already had Ashley's shoes and dress in the car. Megan saw this "wow! You really thought of everything." I smiled. "She's had the dress for years just waiting to wear it. I didn't look at it yet though." "Good. The first time the groom sees the dress should be on the bride."