Birthday queen II 🧼

Continuation of the last chapter
Megan's POV

Manny and I walked into the airport. Because while Ashley is amazing and can do whatever she sets her mind to, one thing Ashley can't do is pack light. Manny and I walked up to her gate. I saw her getting coffee "Ash!" She turned around and ran towards us. "Meegs! What are you doing here?" "It's you're birthday beautiful. You think I'd miss this." "I love you Meegs" "I love you too Winky" Ash hugged Manny "hola beautiful. Happy birthday my Queen." Ash kissed him "thank you Papi. I missed you so much." I smiled as they kissed again. I hadn't seen Ashley this happy in a long time.

Manny's POV

I told Ash I had some errands to run so she wouldn't overthink why we weren't going straight home. "Mami how were the shows?" Ash had some house shows all over Texas so she hadn't been home in two weeks. "They were good. Liv is finally getting the push she deserves so if I drop the title to her I'm okay with that." I nodded. "So when are you two going to have cute little mini me babies?" Megan asked. Ashley choked on her coffee. "Um I don't know maybe a year or so? Definitely after the wedding." I smirked. That was sooner than I thought she would say.

I grabbed Ashley's hand and kissed it. "I love you my smart, kind, beautiful Queen." Ash started to blush "I love you too Manny." We pulled up to the vineyard where Ash and I had our first real date. She gasped. "Manny what are we doing here?" "You'll see when we get inside." Megan grabbed Ash's dress and shoes as I picked Ash up and blindfolded her. "What! Manny what the hell is going on?" "You'll see in a second." "I would like to be able to see now please." "Sorry Mami. No can do" I took Ash inside and put her in the bridal suite. I turned to Megan and hugged her. "Thank you for helping me pull this off." She smiled. "If you keep making my sister smile like that we'll call it even. Now shoo I have to get the bride ready."

Ashley's POV

I heard the door open and someone walk in. "Will you take this damn blindfold off me now!" I felt it being untied. "Sorry sis" "Megan what's going on?" "You know how you really wanted a small wedding just you and Manny?" I nodded. "Well you're getting it. Just you and Manny." I gasped. "Really?" Megan wiped the tears that were rolling down my cheeks. "Yeah baby girl. He's live streaming it to Becky so everyone at the house can watch." "Why are there people at my house?" Megan eyes widened. "Ok so you weren't supposed to know about that. But Becky has all your friends, David, Beth, and Dad at your house to surprise you and none of them know this is happening." "What!" "We all love you so much baby girl." I hugged Megan "I love you too Meegs. So when did you find out about Manny's plan?" "About two hours ago. Manny planned all of it on his own." I smiled. He is the most amazing man ever. "Come on, time to get you ready!" Megan said smiling.

Two hours later
Becky's POV

"They should be back by now." "Maybe they stopped to pick something up?" Pam said. "Yeah Bex they're probably fine." Mercedes said rubbing my back. "But what if they're not fine!" Ric started looking around "where the hell did Megan go?" "She went with Manny to pick up Ash." Trin said. "I'm calling Ash" just as I was about to hit Ashley's contact I got a text from Manny. It was a video. I clicked on it and saw Ash and Megan walking down an aisle. Wait Ash was being escorted down an aisle! "Guys I found them" I showed everyone the screen. "Omg that bitch she's getting married!" Mercy yelled. We kept watching the video and it was pretty obvious they were getting married. "How could they just not tell us?" Not gonna lie I was kind of hurt they didn't tell us.

Ashley's POV

"I do" I was finally married to the man of my dreams. "I love you Manny" I kissed my husband "I love you too Ashley. Happy birthday wifey" Megan hugged us "I'm so happy for you guys." Just then Manny's, Megan's, and my phone rang. "Mine's from my mom" "I got David" Megan said. "Ash your dad is calling me" Manny said looking slightly terrified. "We're not going to answer any of them. They can ask us questions when we get home."

Thirty minutes later

"What the hell! How did you get married without inviting us?" Becky said as soon as I walked through the door. "In my defense I didn't know this was going to happen." "Neither did I" Megan said. It was quiet for a few minutes then all the girls ran and hugged me. "Your dress was so pretty!" Trin said. "You looked stunning!" Nattie said while nearly squeezing me to death in a hug. I saw Becky crying. I walked over and hugged her. "You looked so happy Ash." "When we have our huge wedding will you be my maid of honor?" "Of course I will." I hugged her again "I love you Rebecca." "I love you too Ashley" I walked over to my parents and siblings. Before I could say anything my mom hugged me. "I'm so proud of you Ash." "Thanks Mom" my dad hugged me. "I'm so happy for you Winky."

It had been a long time since I was this happy. I looked at a picture of my little brother Reid and I. "I finally married someone who deserves me. I wish you had been there Reider." I put the picture down and walked back over to my amazing husband.