My hero ⚠️

TW: Abusive relationship
Charlotte, Andrade, and Bobby Roode
Charlotte's POV

"Bobby it was just a lunch. Nothing happened! Manny and I are just friends." "Really then why was he hugging you?" "Because friends hug" I said rolling my eyes. Bobby was mad because I went to lunch with Manny, but he was really just afraid someone would find out that he'd been using me as his personal punching bag for six months.

Bobby shoved me against the wall. "Don't get an attitude with me Ashley. I won't hesitate to break your body into pieces." Bobby wrapped his hand around my throat. "I'm sorry" I said softly. "You will be when I'm done with you. You pathetic, slutty bitch." Bobby threw me onto the bed, ripped my shirt and bra off, and undid his belt. I knew what was coming so I braced myself. He started swinging his belt on my bare back. I knew screaming would only make Bobby angrier and I would get hurt worse. Bobby grabbed my hair and dragged me into the bathroom.

Bobby always wanted me to see but his was doing to me. "Look at yourself you worthless slut." I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw the scars and bruises that covered my body. Bobby entered me from behind, gripping onto my hips with his nails so it would be more painful. After ten minutes Bobby came inside of me and dragged me back into the bedroom. He started punching my ribs, I closed my eyes. I'd gotten so used to the pain. Bobby grabbed the matches he kept next to the bed. Bobby lit a match and ran it down shoulder to my wrist. "Bobby please stop!" "You want me to stop you whore bitch?" Bobby punched my eye. "I wouldn't be doing this if you hadn't gotten me mad you slut!" Bobby kept punching me so I closed my eyes again until I felt Bobby getting pulled off me.

I looked up and say Manny punching Bobby. "Manny?" Manny ran over to me "Ash are you okay? God what did he do to you?" "Can we leave?" I hadn't completely moved in with Bobby so I didn't need to take a lot with me. "Of course we can Ash, let's get you out of here." Manny grabbed some clothes for me, picked me up and carried me to his car.

"Thank you for saving me, you're my hero." I said as Manny drove me to the hospital. "Ash what's going on? Really." Manny looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Bobby has been hitting me for about six months. It started as a weekly thing but then it became daily. Punching, burning, cutting, raping I have just got used to it." "Ashley that's not okay or normal." "It was my normal." Manny hugged me "I'll protect you no matter what. If something like this every happens again please promise you'll tell me." I nodded. "Thank you for saving me Manny." "You're welcome. I just want you to be safe and happy." Manny kissed my forehead. "Let's get you inside Ash" Manny carried me inside and stayed with me all night.