Irresistible 😈

Charlotte and Becky
Charlotte's POV

"Bex can we just stay in bed today and cuddle?" Becky and I had been together for six months now and we had decided to hold off on sex until we became fully comfortable with the idea we were dating not just best friends. "Char come on we have to go to work. You love work" "I love you more though." I really want to show her how much I love her today. I think we have come to a healthy place in our relationship and were ready for the next level. "Ashley don't be like that. After work we can cuddle and watch Buffy reruns if you want." She put her fingers under my chin, lifting my head to her level. "Ok. I just have a little surprise for you tonight." "Do I get any hints about what it is?" "Only one" with that I kissed Becky and pulled her back onto the bed. I kept kissing her, down her jaw onto her neck. The farthest we've gotten was making out in our bras and panties. We'd touch each other's boobs but that was as far as we would go.

I went to her sweet spot on her neck and started to alternate between kissing and sucking. "Char I thought we agreed to wait." I sat up looking into her dark brown eyes. "I'm ready Bex I just want to make sure you are." "Of course I'm ready! You're fucking gorgeous but we agreed to wait until be both were ready." "So we're having sex tonight?" I asked trying to contain my joy. I can't wait! Becky is such an amazing girlfriend and we know each other so well it will be amazing. "Yes Ashley we are having sex tonight." "Yay! I love you I can't wait." I jumped off the bed and kissed Bex on the cheek before running into my closet to change.

8 hours later

I opened the door to the house and the second it was closed I was up against it. "Becky mhm what's gotten into you? Not that I'm complaining." "Stop talking and kiss me." We slowly made our way upstairs to our bedroom. "Char you looked so fucking irresistible today I can't wait any longer." Becky said as she took my shirt off. Seeing the dark green lingerie I was wearing underneath. "Surprise" "god you're so hot, but I think you would look better with it off." Becky said ripping my bra and panties off of me. "Bex oh fuck that feels good. More baby please I've wanted this for so long." I moaned as Becky continued to suck on and play with my nipples, it felt so good. "Baby let me make you feel good." I said as I flipped us over. "Ash that feels so damn good babe just like that." She moaned as I kissed my way down her body taking her clothes off as I went. "Charlotte come on baby please I need you now." "As you wish my love."

I kissed her lips one last time before kissing my way back down her body. "Ready Bex?" "Yes Char hurry up already!" With that I attached my lips to her clit. "Oh shit! That feels so good Char don't stop please don't stop." I licked down her folds. On the way back to her clit I pushed two fingers into her pussy. I gave her a second to adjust before starting to move my fingers in and out. It was at the same time I felt Becky's hand moving down my body. Without warning she put three fingers inside me. "Oh fucking hell! That feels so damn good Becky. Keep going please!" I screamed "I will baby girl, as long as you do so will I." I leaned forward and kissed her hard on the lips. "I love you Bex you know that right." "Of course I know baby I love you too. Char I'm gonna cum I can feel it!" "It's okay do what you have to gorgeous." "No I want to cum with you, please let me cum with you." "Ok. You trust me right Bex?" "Yes! Oh I'm so close." I took my fingers out resulting in a whine from Becky. I laid her down on her back and put her leg on my shoulder and started grinding on her. "Right there Char right there! It feels so good" "I'm almost there princess." "Shit Char I'm coming!" "Me too Bex! Oh god that felt amazing." After we regained our breath Becky crawled into my arms. "I love you Ashley." "I love you too Rebecca." With that we both feel asleep.