Dates go Wrong

Flash and Timber sets everything up and now trying to find the girls meeting along the way. "Hey Flash" Timber greeted. "Oh! Hi Timber. What are you up to?" Flash asked. "Oh I was looking for Blaze. I am planning to ask her out" Timber answers. "I was going to do the same with Amy" Flash said. Timber puts his arm around Flash's neck and walks him towards the School. "Let's get searching" Timber said and they went in the School.

Amy's POV:
Trixie's show yesterday was amazing. There was so much happening! "Amy. Blaze. Flash and Timber wants to ask you something" a girl with cross eyes said. "Alright thanks" I said and she led us to a Cafe. There, Flash and Timber held flower bouquets and were in suits. Flash's was black and blue while Timbers was black and green. "You're friend could have told us to dress up first" I said and they turned to see us. "Amy!" Flash yelled. "Blaze!" Timber yelled in the same time. "Uh.. sure you can get dressed real quick if you want j-just not too long" Flash said. "Thx" I said and kissed him on the cheek. Me and Blaze went to the nearest shop. "Oh why hello darlings" Rarity said and Silver was also there. "Boys. Date. Outfit" I said and Rarity helped us get dressed as fast as possible while Silver helped costumers.

I wore a rose red dress with pink slippers, hair in a braid, white pants, no gloves, comunicater, and clear silver pink earrings. Blaze has her hair in a bun, dark purple dress, white pants, no gloves, comunicater, and turquoise necklace. "Thank you so much Rarity" I said. "Not yet darlings" she said and we got some makeup on. I have pink blush and red lipstick and Blaze has just red lipstick. "Now your ready" Rarity said and pushed us outside. "Thanks again" Blaze said and we went to the boys saying bye to Rarity and Silver.

We went to where the boys were at and they were blushing. "Shall we?" Blaze asked and we led them inside the restaurant they were in front of. "Um.. Flash Sentury and Timber Spruce" Flash said and the guy on the podium nodded, looking on the list. "Just in time" the man said and leads us to our table. The place looks so nice.

Flash's POV:
Alright I'm a little nervous. To be honest me and Timber just stumbled upon this place on the internet. We looked at the reviews and they were 5 stars.

Timbers POV:
Okay little nervous. I know I wanted City life growing up but I didn't expect things to be this fancy. So much class! Guess that's what I get for finding 5 stars for a restaurant. The man came up to our table. "May I take your order?" He asked. "Fish and Chips" Amy said. "Same" Blaze said. "Salad" Flash said. "Um.. buffalo wings" I said. "Thank you your order will be ready soon" the man said and went to the kitchen. "How are you girls this afternoon?" I asked them. "I'm doing well" Amy said. "Yeah we're doing good" Blaze then said. Blaze told me that she was from another world and I was surprised at first but then again my family's camp was saved by seven girls with magical abilities from another world. So who am I to judge? They will have to go back home soon but until then we'll make the most of it.

Our food came and we ate. In their home world Amy is a pink hedgehog and Blaze is a purple cat. Which Blaze being a purple cat with fire powers is VERY cute. Blaze is from another dimension in their world the Sol dimension. Princess as she said. Amy is a member of a group called the Freedom Fighters and weilds a giant hammer that she summons when she's mad so don't be on her bad side. Dessert came and we got mochi. (Sorry if you're getting hungry).

Blaze's POV:
Lunch was good. "Blaze I have a present for you" Timber said. "Oh?" I asked. "In here" Timber said and pulled out a paper lantern! It's purple with orange flame design. "It's beautiful" I said. "You like it!?" Timber asked. "Of course I like it! No. Love it!" I said and hugged Timber. "I got a present for you to Amy" Flash said. "What is it?" Amy asked. "A Strawberry Shortcake but it's back at home" Flash said. "I would love to try it" Amy said. I kissed Timber on the cheek and he blushed making me giggle. "What now?" Flash asked. "Now you will deal with me" a voice said. Amy seemed to recognize it as she growled lowly.