♥️Knucksjack Ending🍎

The two were in an apple tree forest. "Wow this is avan bagger than my famalies orchard" Applejack said and Knuckles spots a wagon with baskets for apple picking. "Want to pick some?" Knuckles asked. Applejack looks at him and nods. They take some baskets and starts picking apples. "Wow these are a lot of apples" Knuckles mention as he places another basket into the wagon. "Catch" Applejack called out and Knuckles catches two apples and Applejack jumps branch to branch down the tree. Knuckles cleans the apples with a nearby cloth and tosses one to Applejack. She catches it no problem and takes a bite. They sat on the back of the wagon and eats thier apples. "Thanks Knucks" Applejack thanked. "No problem Applejack. What are friends for?" He responded and she got immediately hurt by that word.

"Sorry not friend" Knuckles said and Applejack gets scared. "Girlfriend.. if you accept" Knuckles said and Applejack lightly blushes. "Yeah ah ahccept" Applejack said and forces herself towards Knuckles. He was surprised but slowly let it along with embracing the kiss. After a bit they pull out for a breath. They laughed and two portals shows up. They looked at the apples then each other smiling. They placed on the basket lids and tossed them into each portal until there wasn't a basket left. "That's all of them" Knuckles said and Applejack kisses his cheek. "Just want to give ya something" Applejack said and hands Knuckles a Apple Cider. "Aven if ya finish it ya can keep tha bottle" Applejack said and Knuckles smiles. "Here" he said and gives her an emerald pin, placing it on her hat. "Thank ya Knuckles" Applejack thanked. "Thank you partner" Knuckles winks and they laughed. After waving goodbye to each other they jumped into thier respective portals that lead them home.