Finding Mobian/Pony Forms

New day but not just any day. The dance is just that tomorrow! "Remember that tomorrow night is the the big night. The costume party is going to be one of the best events we ever had since the Camp Everfree field trip. Have a wonderful day students!" Celestia announced. The friends are setting up for one last practice session but this time with an audience. "You really didn't have to come and watch us practice" Blaze said. "We insist" Timber said and Flash nods. "Just practice in front of an audience" Flash said. They all played and it was amazing and the features showed up. "That was incredible guys!" Flash said, clapping. "You wrote that one too?" Timber asked. "Fluttershy and Sonic did" Larry said. Sonic gave a thumbs up and Fluttershy shyly waved her hand. "Hey I'm getting a message from Princess Twilight" Sunset said and everyone gathered around her. "I've been writing about you guys to her and now she's wanting to meet you" Sunset said. "Portal at the statue?" Rainbow asked. "Portal at the statue" Sonic said and the two speed demons ran to the portal while Flash and Timber went to do their own thing. When everyone caught up they waited for the portal to open.

Rarity was doing Blaze's hair, Tails and Twilight were sharing past breakthroughs, Applejack and Knuckles were testing who's stronger, Fluttershy and Larry were having a conversation between birds, Sonic and Rainbow were racing around the School, Sunset was writing in a diary, and Shadow was standing silently being annoyed by Pinkie Pie. "Can we please play?" Pinkie asked. "I'd rather not right now Pinkie" Shadow said and turned away from her. "What are you thinking about?" Pinkie asked. "Things" Shadow said and closed his eyes. "What sort of things?" Pinkie asked. "Please Pinkie. I just need to be left alone for now" Shadow said. Seeing that he's serious Pinkie backed away and the portal starts opening. "Twilight's here!" Pinkie yelled.

Shadows POV:
Pinkie shouts that and I stopped thinking turning towards the portal. Out came a lavender girl with cyan shirt, pink bowtie, purple skirt with star pattern, purple, pink, and black boots, and the same hair as Twilight just let down. "Hey guys" the girl said waving her hand. "Twilight it's so good to see you" Sunset said hugging her. "It's good to see you and the girls Sunset" the girl that Sunset called Twilight said. Wait. Twilight? "Twilight these are our new friends. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, Amy, Blaze, and Larry" Rainbow introduced. We all said hi and she said hi back.

"My names Princess Twilight Sparkle. Her pony counterpart" other Twilight introduced. "Nice to meet you princess" Sonic said bowing. "Oh no need to bow. I'm just the princess of friendship and of Equestria" Princess Twilight said. "Princess of Equestria? Man you've been busy" Applejack said. "Yeah but it's nothing I can't handle" Princess Twilight said. "You're from a world of ponies correct?" Sonic asked. "Yes I am. I also understand that you will stay there for a day?" Twilight asked. "Wait. What?" I asked. "Yeah it was a surprise" Sunset said. "Wha-? Um.. what about the dance tomorrow?" Amy asked. "Like I said a day. You'll be back by tomorrow morning if my calculations are accurate" Princess Twilight said proudly. "I'm going too since it'll make time telling easier" Sunset said. "So..?" Princess Twilight asked. "Don't worry. We'll make sure ol' Egghead doesn't cause trouble" Applejack assured. I looked at Sonic not wanting to go. "Want to stay Shadow?" He asked. "If both Eggman and Infinite are here then it's best if I stay to help in case of danger" I said. "Same here" Knuckles said. "Suit yourself guys. Let's go" Sonic said. Princess Twilight nods and jumps into the portal the others going in after. "Watcha wanna do Shadsy?" Pinkie asked.

Third POV:
They arrive at the magical world of Equestria. Well in Twilight's Castle at Canterlot. "Well now we know what type of Ponies you all are" Princess Twilight said. Sonic and Tails are Pegasus, Amy, Blaze and Silver are Unicorns, while Larry is an Earth pony. Sonic's cutie mark is his spindash, Tails's cutie mark is a wrench, Amy's cutie mark is her hammer, Blaze's cutie mark is a ball of flame, Silver's cutie mark is a time stone from Sonic CD, and Larry's cutie mark is a destroyed robot. "I'll let you get settled" Princess Twilight said and lead them to the guest rooms. Sonic and Tails shared a room, Amy, Sunset, and Blaze shared a room, and Silver and Larry shared a room. Princess Twilight showed them around the Castle.