🧡Tailslight Ending💜

The two were in a Workshop. "Oh this seems nice" Twilight said noticing some of the chemistry equipment on the shelves. "Wow this is amazing! So much tech and is that plans for machines?" Tails asked flying around. "Hey quick question" Twilight said. "Yeah" Tails asked looking through books. "You're in your mobian form and I'm in my human form. How?" Twilight asked. "Huh.. I don't know but I'm guessing when we defeated Soloris and the other villains it set some space-time rift and brought us to this fantasy" Tails guessed while pondering. "According to the readings I'm getting from my phone it seems like what you said was right and we have a limited time depending on what we decide what to do together one last time" Twilight guessed based on some more readings and Tails's information. "One final project?" Tails asked. Twilight smiles and nods in agreement, "why not?".

They looked through different plans in the drawers and on the tables and decided on a way to stay in contact between their worlds. They started designing several until they decided on a chip for Tails and a communicater for Twilight. They start building with help from some chemicals that proved useful. Tails uses titanium for Twilights watch and Mobius's strongest material for himself. They had some snack breaks in between and were surprised that the time limit gives them time to make these. "There! Just for the two of us" Tails said holding two communicater bracelets. Twilight takes the orange one and Tails puts on the purple one. "Will it work?" Twilight asked. "I have no clue but there's no way to test it if this really is the last we'll see each other" Tails said and looks at his bracelet then looks down frowning, his two ears getting droopy. Twilight notices and thinks for a moment. "I got an idea of how to test them" Twilight said. "Huh" Tails looks at her with his ears still drooping. "Wait here" Twilight said and goes to another workbench nearby, opening her new communicater. Tails looks in confusion and Twilight takes his.

When she finishes there's now a picture of each other on the back. "I did the same with the others and look at this" Twilight said and when Twilight scrolls through the pictures each one shows their best moments together. Somehow also including what all the others did in the other endings. "Th-this is amazing" Tails said in awe. Twilight giggles and Tails smiles on how smart and cute she was in that moment. The two portals shows up and they take two brown bags each holding one sides watches. "Guess this is-mph" Tails was saying until Twilight picks him up and kisses him on the lips. He was surprised but rested and kissed back. They broke after a bit and goes in front of their respective portals. "Ready?" Twilight asked. "Goodbye Twilight Sparkle" Tails said with a small smile and jumps into the portal. Twilight sadly smiles and whispers, "goodbye Miles Prower" jumping in the portal afterwards.