Meeting New People

The gang were hanging out in the front of the School when Flash came up to them. "Hi guys" he said. "Hi Flash" they responded. "Hey um.. I was wondering if uh.. Amy and I would like to hang out later" Flash said nervous. Amy blushed and was speechless. "Of course if you're too busy with the song or the guy that attacked the School yesterday" he quickly said. "No.. no it's okay! I'll love to hang out later" Amy answered. "Really!? I-I mean cool. We could meet at Sugar Cube Corner" he said. "Sounds great" Amy responded. "Alright great. See you then" Flash said, turned around, tripped, get up, laughed nervously, and quickly get outta there. Amy was still blushing as everyone else was giggling.

"Seems like someone's got a date with guitar boy" Sunset said, smirking. "W-well he's nice and it's just a friend hangout" Amy said still blushing. "Ames" Sonic said. One look and, "okay it's probably a date" Amy said then got hit by realization. "I don't have anything to wear!" She started freaking out. "Leave that to me darling" Rarity said and pulled a clothes line from the edge of the screen. "Where did that come from?" Tails asked. "Enough chit chat. We need to get Amy dear ready" Rarity said. They quickly went to the girls bathroom and everyone else was left without anything to do. "What now?" Sonic asked. "The party is this Saturday night. Today's Monday so we could come up with super funny pranks" Sunset smirks. "What kind of prank?" Shadow asked and smirks. "We could help" Larry said. "Yeah!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Let's get working guys" Sunset said and they head inside the School building.

"Race?" Sonic asked Rainbow. "Thought you'd never ask" Rainbow said but the two happy speedsters were pulled back. "Wait for a second guys. This time we're making sure that nothing wrong happens" Tails said and Twilight nodded. "Why? Nothing happened last time" Rainbow said. "Just to be careful" Twilight said and they head to the Track field. Tails and Twilight sat on the bleachers and Sonic and Rainbow takes their places. "Wow this I can already tell is going to be another tie" Tails said. "Yeah but it does help with this" Twilight said and holds out a gadget. "Wow Twi. What is it?" Tails asked, interested. "Glad you asked Miles" Twilight said. Tails blushed when she said his real name. Twilight explains with complicated science words which of course Tails understands.

"That's so cool Twi" Tails said. "I know right? Now let's test it out" Twilight said and heads down to the track. Tails follow and Twilight holds the invention out. Sonic and Rainbow come zipping through and each are 8 miles per hour. Also known as 0.00222222 miles per second for math peeps out there. (Yes, I looked it up). "Well another tie Rainbow" Sonic said. "Yeah" Rainbow responded. "Not bad you two" Knuckles said. "Where'd you two come from?" Rainbow asked. "Just thinking about spyin' on Amy and Flash's date" Applejack said. "Wanna come?" Knuckles asked. "No thanks. It's their special time together. It's best to hear it from Amy herself" Sonic said. "Suit yourself" Knuckles said and they quickly head to Sugar Cube Corner readying some disguises.

"Well, I've actually been thinking about the song lately" Rainbow said, sitting next to Twilight. "What about it?" Sonic asked. "Well, it might be awesome and that but it's missing something" Rainbow explained. "Missing what?" Tails asked. "I don't know. The ending just is not as cool as I thought it was" Rainbow said. "Hm. Where's Fluttershy? I think she wrote the lyrics in her notebook" Tails asked. "Right here" Fluttershy said, peeping out of her hiding spot. "Do you have the lyrics?" Blaze asked. "Um.. it's in my bag I'll- oh! *Giggles* Why thank you Wilbur" Fluttershy thanked as a bird giving Fluttershy her notebook. "Let's see" Fluttershy said and turns through the pages. "Here it is" Fluttershy pointed at the page. Everyone takes a look.

"Yeah you're right Rainbow it is missing something" Sonic pondered. "Well we could change the beginning instrumental to include a longer melody before the singing from us" Twilight said. "I'll try that" Fluttershy said, writing down the longer instrumental. Sonic rubs his medallion and tries the longer instrumental. "With Applejack on base and Shadow singing we have a stronger note" Sonic said. He tries the longer note and it works. "Longer instrumental in the beginning then" Fluttershy giggled. "Probably when everyone comes back we can try the longer instrumental and see how it works" Sonic said. "Great idea Sonic" Rainbow said and the two looked at each other for a while. Twilight and Tails smirks at this ready for what's next. Rainbow puts one hand on top of Sonic's and they start getting closer both blushing. That was until a soccer ball hits Sonic's head. "Oh! Sorry about that" Trixie said. "That's okay. Just aim better next time" Sonic said and tosses the ball back to Trixie.