💗Shadpie Ending🖤

Shadow and Pinkie are in a kitchen, the kitchen in the Ark to be exact. "Wow look at all of these ingredients Shadsy!" Pinkie exclaimed looking at everything. "Yeah and this looks like it's in the Ark back when it was operational" Shadow comments. Pinkie grabbed a bowl and other ingredients for a Black Forest cake. "Got everything Pinks?" Shadow asked. Pinkie nods and sets everything on the counter. They take out the instructions and smiled at each other as they start baking. After washing thier hands first obviously.

Found this Online: https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/black-forest-cake/

While they were cooking Shadow accidentally dropped something, Pinkies power wasn't much of a help, and a mini disaster happened but the cake was perfect none the less. They looked at each other, the destroyed kitchen, then laughed. "That didn't turn out well" Shadow said. "Yeah!!" Pinkie exclaimed and they took off their aprons. Washed thier hands and Shadow cuts the cake and they each share a piece. "Yummy!" Pinkie exclaimed and Shadow laughs at how Pinkie got herself dirty. He takes a bite and places his cake down, shaking his head slowly. Takes a nearby napkin, makes the corner wet, and cleans up Pinkie Pie. She was surprised and Shadow winks making her blush lightly. "Next time don't get yourself as messy" Shadow said and giggled. Pinkie giggles along and puts her cake slice down.

The two stare at each other's eyes and kissed. They have no idea how long they've stayed there for but to them it felt right. They break for a breath and they take one half each of what's left of the cake. "Here" Shadow said as he gives Pinkie a hair pin. It's black and red. "Same to you!" Pinkie said and gives Shadow a balloon hair pin that matches her pattern. "Thanks Pinks" Shadow said and they hugged. The portals were still there and take their slices of cake and goes in front of each portal. "Bye Shadsy!" Pinkie said and left. "Goodbye Pinkie Diane Pie" Shadow said and steps into his portal. They arrived at their own respective worlds.