💙Flamy Ending💗

The two were in a petting zoo. "Aww look at all the cute animals!" Amy exclaimed and ran towards the turtle. Flash chuckles on how cute Amy is being right now. "Can I feed any of them?" Amy asked. "I think we're all alone so knock yourself out" Flash said and Amy kissed his cheek, running off to find food for the animals. He just stood there amazed by it but he shrugs it off and follows her. They find food at a Shed which for all the animals are food for days. "We can feed everyone lunch" Amy said and Flash pretends to think for a minute. "Sure why not" he said and Amy beams that he liked her idea.

They go get some food and gently feeds all the animals. They also liked Amy more than Flash. "Alright that's enough!" Amy exclaimed as all the animals are crowding around her to thank her. They were also doing the same with Flash. "You're welcome guys" Flash chuckled. Amy also laughs and they leave their pens meeting again. "Well that's all of it" Amy said while cleaning her hands and Flash places his hand on Amy's shoulder. "Flash?" Amy questions. "Well I wondering if there's a reason for us to be in here" he asked. "Probably a final goodbye before we head to our home worlds" Amy guessed and they see the hedgehog and the pony getting along with each other, playing a game. "Well hide n seek?" Flash asked. "Alright" Amy answered and Flash starts counting while Amy hides. She looks at several places until her eyes set on the Giftshop, inside were Amy plushies so she pretended to be one of the bigger plushies of her, which was a surprise for her. Flash finishes counting and looks at some of the pens, the shed, and the office. He realizes that he hasn't checked the Giftshop and heads there.

Amy was giggling on how hasn't found her yet but quickly shuts up when she heard the front door bell ding. She tries her best not to move until she gets an itchy nose. At first she resist scratching but she covers a light sneeze instead and gave out her position. "Found you" Flash said. Amy giggles as Flash picks her up. They have some ice cream and the two portals shows up. "Guess that means our time is up" Flash said and Amy frowns. "Yeah.. it's been a blast" Amy said forcing a smile on her face. "Here" Flash said and gives her a guitar pin. "Same to you" Amy places a forever living flower behind his ear. They laughed and lightly kisses. "Goodbye Flash Sentury" Amy said and jumps into the portal. "Goodbye Amy Rose" Flash bowed and jumps into the other. Both going back to their respective worlds.