Silver and Rarity Bonding Time

Back to when they left the Hospital after visiting Pinkie. Silver carried Rarity back home to her house and they went on. "Opal we're home" Rarity called out for her cat. A white cat came down from a cat playhouse and walked up to the two. "Meow" she said. "Hello to you too Opal" Silver said and pets her. "Got any spare time darling?" Rarity asked Silver. "What's up?" Silver asked. "Well there's a fashion contest coming up and the theme is male suits and casual" Rarity said. "What's your plan?" Silver asked ready for this. "Oh yeah this is going to be the greatest thing I've ever made!" Rarity said, excited. She got out all her sketchbooks and the duo take a walk, looking for inspiration which they found. Up and down, they find grand ideas for the fashion line and now has a working title too. 'Silverchique' to be exact. Now they're having a lunch break at a local fancy restaurant.

"Oh I can't thank you enough Silver for all of this" Rarity thanked. "I-it's no problem Rarity. Always willing to help when it's needed" Silver said and had a bite of his food. "Oh I forgot. Who's paying?" Rarity asked. Silver remembered when Rarity insisted on paying and decided to take this opportunity. "I said I will" Silver said. "Oh really darling?" Rarity asked. "Yeah" Silver said, proud his plan is working. "I can't do that to you" Rarity then said and Silver knew that forget or not she'll always be generous. That's one thing he loves about her. "Trust me" he said and he paid for the food. Once out the first thing they did was buy more fabric, sewing needles, and other stuff required to make the clothes. Silver went in a pose and it proved useful to Rarity. "If you don't mind I would also like to change your hairstyles to match the outfits" Rarity said as she stiched a pattern. "Alright" Silver said and let her finish. "Done!" Rarity said when she finished the last outfit. It took the rest of the day to finish and the first thing they did the next was try on the outfits. Silver did a multitude of poses and Rarity cheered, making small adjustments on the outfits once in a while. "When do we put on the show?" Silver asked, posing the third outfit. They had six in total. "Tomorrow night. We can invite our friends to watch with the judge!" Rarity said excited. "Can't wait" Silver said. Little did Rarity know Silver is using a time stone he always carry around to give him more time to change. "Oh Vinyl do you have the playlist ready?" Rarity asked. Vinyl gives thumbs up and Rarity sighs in relief.

Fashion Show. All their friends are there and the judges. Appearantly two fashion judges needed to judge a fashion show and took this as an opportunity. The two are nervous but went with it. Rarity in a dress walked out the curtains and gives the first announcement of the night. Then curtains open revealing Silver in each of the outfits one by one. Striking poses to the music giving beautiful, accurate coordinations with each step.

Rarity Outfit: