Sonic and Rainbow Bonding Time

The visit at the Hospital just ended and everyone says their goodbyes to each other. Sonic and Rainbow runs towards a new park in the City. One that was made recently, well a week before this adventure that is. "What now Sonic?" Rainbow asked. "Honestly no clue Dash. Just something I guess" I said in a bored tone. "Hm.. we could go skateboarding" she said and we ran to her house. "Um.. I don't really know how to ride one. Hehe" I nervously chuckled. "It's fine I'll teach you" Rainbow said. They went to buy a skateboard along with the safety equipment to ride one. Sonics skateboard was blue rims with a mantacorn in a forest pattern on the bottom. The wheels were bright yellow. The gear was the knee pads, elbow pads, helmet, and wrist guards. The helmet is dark blue with a moon on the front side. The rest are just plain black.

"Just follow my lead" Rainbow said and gets on her board. Sonic gets on his but Rainbow corrected him. Sonic was facing completely to the side when his left foot needed to face forward and his right foot to the side. It was hard to balance at first but he got on. Rainbow pushed forward with her foot going to the ground and she pushed herself to start and put her foot on the ground again to stop. Sonic tries this and succeeds. They practice how to go faster, turn, and continued for the next hour. Since Sonics a fast learner he got it quick. "Wow you weren't kidding when you said you learn fast Sonic" Rainbow said impressed. "Thanks Dash" Sonic said and they ride to the Skate Park. There, they did cool stunts and followed each other. Sonic had to do a second or third time on learning skateboard tricks but got it no problem. "Hey we should invite Pinkie next time. She can roller skate awesomely" Rainbow yelled. "Shadow is an expert on that too if it's hovering but let's wait until Pinkie heals" I yelled back. Man this place is loud and not much people are talking, they're just riding.

Rainbows POV:
Yeah this is awesome! When I first met Sonic all I could think of was his looks. Now I see his loyalty and compassion he has for others and I only fell in love deeper. I wish I could tell him how I feel but I don't know when that would be. Sonic leaps high into the air like he's going to the sun doing a type of flip. "Woohoo!" He yelled and I chuckled. I guess that even if we aren't together romantically, we are still friends. Almost as close as I am to Fluttershy being honest. "Yo Rainbow. Have any special friends that can do this?" Sonic yelled going down the half pipe. "Be right back!" I yelled and quickly got Tank from my house. "Is that a tortoise?" Sonic asked pointing at Tank. "Yeah he is an expert" I said and Tank smiled as we high fived. "Alright. Hey I have an idea" Sonic said and whispered it in my ear. "Are you sure?" I asked, concerned. "Yeah it's going to be fine" he said and picked up Tank. "You ready?" He asked and Tank seemed to look at him confused. "Then let's do this" Sonic yelled and they disappeared. Knowing where they went I held my gem and time slowed down again. "Over here" Sonic yelled and I ran to the other end of the Skatepark with my board in hand.

"I heard this from a friend and how the turtle enjoyed it once. Let's see.." Sonic said and he went in superspeed but not enough that time slowed down. "Feel the wind Tank?" He asked. I ran backwards in front of them. "Seems like he's enjoying it" I said and went right next to Sonic again. We laughed and arrived at my house. We went in and I gave Tank some food. "That was awesome Rainbow" Sonic said. "Yeah it was" I said and laughed. "Can I ask you something.?" Sonic asked. "Uh.. sure" I said and went next to him on the couch. "Okay this is a bit awkward for me but um.. I was wondering.. if you and I could..?" He asked but suddenly stopped. "Sonic?" I asked confused with the way he's looking at me. "I was wondering if you and I could become um.. geez this is so awkward. Become official? Okay that sounded better in my head" he said and I saw Tank walking towards us as fast as his tortoise legs can go. "Sonic you okay? You're really red" I said noticing his sudden color change in his skin. "I'm fine!" He said, suddenly pulling away. "Okay.." I said, and turned on the television. Sonic took the remote and turned it off right after. "Sonic. What's going on?" I asked suspicious about his sudden behavior. "It's just I want to ask you something" he said. "Fire away" I said and he took my face and we're.. surprisingly very close help! He looks so handsome close up. What!? Stop it mind. Sonic sighs and I really look at him. Geez he's very nervous and I'm also getting nervous. "Rainbow Dash you are an amazing girl. You're fast, loyal, and amazing. I can't imagine a life without you so I need to ask. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked the question so fast. "Yes!!" I yelled after processing what just happened. I toppled on top of him and we kissed.

Sonics POV:
At first she was just a friend. Then I started to see her differently. Ever since Eggmans first attack in this world she never seized to surprise me, her fighting spirit, her loyalty, speed, everything. I started to develop a crush on her but wanted our friendship to build up first. I'm so glad she said yes! I'm the happiest hedgehog- I mean man alive right now! Right next to Rainbow Dash is where I am and where I want to stay for a long time to come. Well at least until we find a way back to Mobius but that's not what matters. All that matters is me and Rainbow Dash.