Eggman!?

Morning came and everyone was at School but it was a different day. Pinkie invited Shadow to help her decorate the Gym. "Aren't you excited Shadsy?" Pinkie asked, jumping. "Yeah um... where should we start?" Shadow asked since nothing in the Gym was party related. "Oh! A party cannon of course!" Pinkie exclaimed. She pulls her cannon out of a nearby janitor closet and pull the string. Boom! The whole place was decorated. Streamers, balloons, confetti, you name it.

Shadows POV:
How!? "Wow Pinkie. Why would you need my help? This is awesome. Also, how?" I asked. "Pinkie secret! Also I just wanted some sort of critique on decorations" Pinkie said, smiling big. I give a genuine smile. "Uh.." Pinkie said. "Oh! Sorry I don't give a smile that I meant so very often so basically I'm saying that I really like it" I explained. "Oh! Wait. What kind of smile do you give?" Pinkie asked. "Sinister one, fake one, and most of the time a smirk like this" I listed and share my smirk. "Okay that's a bad smile and I know smiles" Pinkie said. "Been trying to level that down ever since I saved the multiverse along with all the others and Boom" I said. "Huh?" Pinkie asked. "It's complicated" I said and take some deflated balloons and a pump.

"How about we inflate these?" I asked. We inflate some balloons, helped Applejack and Knuckles with the drinks, and I got a surprise from Pinkie. "So the ultimate lifeform does have a soft spot" Knuckles asked. I blushed immensely. "Get back here!" I yelled in rage and we chased each other around the Gym being careful to not ruin anything. That until I tied Knucklehead up with the leftover streamers. "No fair!" Knuckles said as I pulled him. "Yeah you're not getting out of this one" I said dragging him back to the girls whom are giggling at how we were behaving. "So who's stronger between ya?" Applejack asked. "Knuckles but he's still slow in speed" I said. "I'm power type and you're speed type it's not my fault" Knuckles yelled.

"Power type?" Applejack asked. "It's how we group each other when it's not species, hometown, or some other type of groups. I'm a speed type, going really fast. He's a power type, more for punch and kicks. There's one more flight type, you can already guess what that is" I explained. "Can you untie me now?" Knuckles asked. "Fine" I said and pull out one end of the streamer. He spun his way out.

Sonic's POV:
Me and the others just finished rehearsing the song that we're playing for the party. Despite missing some of our members. "How did you came up with the lyrics guys?" Silver asked. "Well Rainbow knew-" Twilight was saying until we heard a loud blast sound. "What was that!?" Rarity asked. We ran as fast as we can to the front of the School and met up with Shadow, Pinkie, Knuckles, and Applejack along the way. "What's going on?" Shadow asked. "Don't know but we have to find..! Out?" I was saying until I saw the giant blimp outside heading towards us.

"What in tarnation is that!?" Applejack asked. "Wait. Guys look at the side!" Silver said in a fighting stance. Egghead. How did he know that we were here!? "What is Eggman doing here?" Tails asked. "I don't know bud" I said and of course Eggman has a loud speaker. "Greetings. I am Doctor Eggman! I will give you two options. Surrender to me or have the entire City destroyed!" Eggman announced and Amy got seriously worried. "How are we supposed to fight him? Do we even have our powers or weapons?" Amy asked. "Powers? Yes we have them. Fighting him? We'll need to get his attention first" I said. "I know how" Shadow said, scale the School wall, and hit Eggmans blimp with his 'Chaos Spear'. "What was that?" Eggman asked and looked at us on the School roof. "Nice not nice to see you again Eggs for brains" I yelled.

He comes out with his eggmobile and came to us. "What are you doing here blue rat?" Eggman asked. "First of all, hedgehog. Second, we have no idea. Lastly, what are you doing here?" I asked. "It's been too hard to conquer Mobius and I found this world. Now get out of the way" Eggman said. "The way of what? World domination? Because your not getting that" I said. "Grrr. You asked for it!" Eggman yelled and thousands of badniks swarmed the School. "Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Larry. Work with the girls and get everyone where it's safe. Me, Shadow, Silver, and Blaze. Take out as much robots as possible without hurting anyone" I said. Everyone nodded and we did our things. "Not that easy Sonic" Eggman said and Metal Sonic came still a hedgehog. Great.

Amy's POV:
I don't really like the idea of Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Blaze dealing with Eggman but I trust him. Sonic has never been wrong before except that one time but that's all fine. Principal Celestia isn't happy. "What's going on?" She asked. "Can't explain now but we need to evacuate everyone out of here" I said and a motor bug came rolling in. I summoned my hammer and he's scrap heapt. "Everyone? Calm down. In this situation please run quietly to the back of the School outside. Unless you want to become a robot slave" Larry said. Everyone followed still screaming but getting out. "I guess that's one way to do it" Tails said and everyone gets out safe. "Is everyone here and counted for?" Tails asked with his hands up. "Wait. Where's Sweetie Bell!?" Rarity panicked. "Apple Bloom?" Applejack called out. "Where are you Scootaloo?" Rainbow calls out. "I'll go look" Knuckles said and Larry followed close behind.

Third POV:
"Hello? Is anyone still in here?" Knuckles calls out. "The kids Knuckles. Call out their names" Larry said. "Apple Bloom?" Knuckles calls out. "Sweetie Bell? Scootaloo? Say something if you can here us" Larry called. There was suddenly screaming. They ran that direction and there the CMCs are. Surrounded by Buzz Bombers. Knuckles smashes one and Larry blast the other with his blaster. "You must be Apple Bloom" Knuckles said, helping them up. "Yeah these are Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell, we're the CMC" she introduced. "I'm Knuckles. My friend back there is Larry and we're here to help you get to your sisters" Knuckles introduced pointing at Larry for introduction. "Unless we want to deal with more badniks than required then I suggest we get the girls to their sisters now" Larry said blasting a crabmeat. "Good idea" Knuckles said and they bring the girls to the back. "Rarity!" "Rainbow Dash!" "Applejack!" Each of the girls called out and ran to them getting a hug. "Thank you" Applejack said and Knuckles mouthed 'your welcome'.

Sonic's POV:
Man Metals not going down without a fight. Phew. "Face it Sonic. I am better" he said and holds me at the edge of the ship where I can't breathe. Metal gained damage and Shadow seemed to have hit one of his 'Chaos Spears'. "Put him down not out the ship" he said or I think he said. "Gah!" I said trying to say something else. "Here then" Metal said and I collided with Shadow at the other end. "Guys!" Silver's voice was said and he joined us holding for dear life on the edge. Luckily Silver has ESP and carried us back on. Metal shoves me off at high speed. Silver tried to catch me but it seems like he used up the rest of his energy. I was on free fall! Well until I got covered in a purple aura. "Huh?" I asked confused. Mainly the fact that it wasn't cyan blue color. It was purple! "Don't worry Sonic. We got your back" Twilight said. She has wings!? She helped me back up to the blimp and Eggman was shocked. "Who are you!?" He asked. "Twilight Sparkle" Twilight introduced and we saw everyone getting on, on a diamond platform. "Grr" Eggman growled, I was hit and saw a blurred Rainbow before black.

Amy's POV:
Sonic, Shadow, and Silver are knocked out. I think these girls are more special than I thought. "Hey! Eggscramble was it?" Rainbow called out. "You're going to pay for that!!" Eggman yelled and a bunch of beebots showed up. "This is for Shadsy" Pinkie yelled and throws sprinkles I think and exploded five more. "Our turn!" Me and Larry yelled and I used my hammer to push Larry close to Eggmans eggmobile and Larry used his blaster to hit the eggmobile. Eggman gives up.

After the Fight (and Sonic's POV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That was awesome guys!" Rainbow yelled. "Thanks" I said. "This isn't over Sonic. I will one way or another conquer this world and Mobius" Eggman said on speaker going away. "As if" I yelled but he probably didn't hear me. "How did you get those abilities? Also I thought it was just when you play music" Shadow asked. "These necklaces of ours gives each of us a special ability. Through our friendship and the fact that there's a portal to an equivalent world full of magical ponies right next door" Sunset said pointing at the portal on the statue for the second reference. "Oh! Alright cool" Shadow responded and Sunset nods her head.

We went in and more explanations are shared. "Alright so we are from another planet and world called Mobius. There, me, Shadow, Silver, and Amy yes we used fake names. We're antimaphorbic hedgehogs. Miles here we nicknamed Tails is a two-tailed fox. Knuckles is an Echidna. Blaze is a cat and Larry is a tiger. Sorry for not telling the truth we were just worried about telling you all because we were worried that we won't be accepted. Sorry again" Sonic apologized thinking that they're going to get kicked out. "It's alright" Principal Celestia said. "W-we lied" Sonic said. "All for the right reasons. Just like an old friend" Principal Celestia continued winking at the girls. The mobians smiled knowing that they're now accepted.

"Since Schools typically over now everyone is dismissed" Celestia said and everyone went home. Everyone but our main 17. "About that practice" Rainbow said. "Right. Let's go to the Band Room and practice for it!" Sonic shouted, running inside. "Wait for me Sonic!" Rainbow called out, touched her necklace and runs after him. Everyone just laughed it off and see if they can catch up.