Finale Part 2

Previously, our heroes went to the world of Equestria and worked with Princess Twilight and her friends against all kinds of past villains. Now Sonic, Eq-Rainbow Dash, Shadow, Eq-Pinkie Pie, Silver, and Eq-Rarity in their Super forms are face-to-face against Solaris. It may seem like the end. Is it really? Now we shall see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Team SSS and their girlfriends, they float in front of Solaris in thier super forms. Solaris gives out his roar and the final battle starts. They start circling around and their friends are cheering them on. "You can do it!" Amy. "Rock on guys" Flash. "Believe in yourself" Blaze. "Yes! You can succeed!" Timber. "You have a good chance of winning!" Twilight. "Don't give up!" Tails. "Do it! Finish them!" Knuckles. "Y'all can do this!" Applejack. "We believe in you" Fluttershy. "Kick their butt" Zero. "Destroy it!" Sunset. "You can win!" Larry. The super formed heroes smiled and floats up front of Solaris. It roared again and they started circling around it.

"Rarity you and I do our part first. We have to take down his shield" Silver yelled. Rarity nods and using their telekinesis Silver and Rarity picks up any boulders or defused bombs they can find to hit Soloris's shield. Soloris fights back by throwing the same boulders and bombs at the telekinesis duo but they dodged it. "Come on" Silver yelled. They continued along with dodging until the shield breaks. Silver from using that energy goes to collect rings with Rarity as that's one phase accomplished.

"Alright Pinks. Our turn" Shadow said and Pinkie nods. They circle around, using Chaos Spear at any of the places to find a weak spot. "Where is it?" Shadow said getting frustrated. "Could it be the energy orb on its tummy?" Pinkie asked. "Wha-? Good eye Pinks" Shadow said smirking. They uses Chaos Spear on all the other points and the top crust of Solaris falls apart and off. "Sonic, Dash, it's the center" Shadow yelled and the two goes to collect rings, this phase accomplished.

"Ready Rainbow?" Sonic asked. "Ready as I'll ever be" Rainbow said and they circle around trying to find an opportunity to strike. When Soloris leaves a space open, Sonic and Rainbow spin dashes the center, damaging Soloris. "Heh. Just like last time" Sonic said and they kept this up. They spin dashed together on that spot over and over again. Only they started running out of rings which are what's keeping them in their Super forms. "This isn't good" Sonic said and they heard Tails and Sci-Twi calling out their names. The gang has collected more rings and are willing to share! The group throws the rings towards the duo and they caught it. Using the rings energy they recharged and was able to finish this off. They avoided another attack, then when Soloris left himself open the two spin dashed it. Soloris was defeated once again and all nine float down in front of their friends and the universes were saved once again.

They got out of their Super forms and said goodbye to Princess Twilight and her friends. The Sonic villains were automatically sent back to their world. A light shines and gives everyone a chance to give a proper goodbye to one another. Just a normal day for Sonic the Hedgehog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: The rest of the chapters are everyone saying goodbye to their partners. So if you want you can consider this as the real ending of the book since it's the end of this adventure. As I said in the conversation tabs I may stop the spoilers for the next book at the very end of the current one I'm writing/posting. Having AMV trailers on my YouTube channel and Tumblr page instead. So this is the end of an adventure of the blue blur and his friends. Also some of the ending chapters could be a bit inappropriate. Just a little but still warning you all.