Finale Part 1

Sonic's POV:
The others nods and we jump in. When we arrived, I saw that Infinite followed us? We got into out battle positions but Fluttershy ran in front of him defensive. "Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked and I was confused. "Please don't hurt Zero. He has changed and is here to help" Fluttershy said and I went in thought. She might be right but I don't trust him. "If you say so" Shadow said and I was surprised. "Y-you forgive me Shadow? After all I have done?" He asked. "It was my fault in the first place. If anyone should be apologizing it should be me, I'm sorry" Shadow said and I waited for Infinites answer. "It's alright" he said and Shadow smiled, then giving him a hug. "Ahem. Equestria?" Applejack said. "Right" I replied and the portal opened again taking out Flash and Timber. "Flash?" "Timber?" Amy and Blaze asked. "If you need help we can help" they said and the two girls smiled. Princess Twilight seemed hurt but in a good way. How? It shows she understands Flash's choice. "So where's Mephilies?" I asked wanting to get to the point.

Third POV:
"Hahahahahaha!!" A dark voice laughed and the crew ran to the front of the Castle. The front doors were opened revealing Mephilies and the other villains including all the ones from the MLP finale. The villains are different species from Equestria. "Welcome to your doomsday hedgehog" Mephilies said. Sonic steps forward and stands stern. "We'll defeat you Mephilies. Just like the last two times" Sonic said in full confidence but Iblis revealed themself. The Sonic crew gasped in shock. Mephilies lets out evil laughter and joined with Iblis, taking control of time once again. "What do we do now?" Silver asked. Sonic looked up in disbelief. "I-I don't know. We only have three emeralds" he said. "Five actually" Zero said as he and Fluttershy revealed two emeralds they've been holding. "We'll help with the Elements of Harmony" Princess Twilight said standing with her pony friends. Sunset whispers what they are  and the ones who didn't know what they were nods. "We don't have all day you know" Eggman said and our heroes nods.

"Everyone? Pick your target. New to Mobius ponies, keep in mind to only destroy shadow monsters. Just weaken the others to the point of exhaustion and point of giving up" Sonic said and the Mobians access their mobian forms, planning to ask questions later. "Free to destroy" Princess Twilight said. "Let's do this" Sonic said confidently and they all ran into battle, with battle cries to follow. The villains also ran into it and they each equally used thier powers and weapons. Separated for battle they do their best. Larry, Sunset, Amy, and Flash are against Eggman. Knuckles, Eq- Applejack, Tails, and Sci-Twi dealing with the Deadly Six. The Mane 6 ponies are dealing with Tirek. Eq- Fluttershy and Zero are fighting King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis. Team SSS, Eq- Rainbow Dash, Eq- Rarity, and Eq- Pinkie Pie are in thier super forms dealing with Solaris. If curious, the girls super forms are the forms the pony versions got in MLP Tirek finale just golden colors and in their mobian forms. "Let's end this Solaris" Sonic proclaimed and Solaris roars in response. They get into their battle positions ready for what's coming for them.

In the Eggman fight. Eggman gets in his Death Egg Robot ready to destroy our heroes. Thanks to the currupted emerald it's just as powerful as it was in Sonic Forces. Larry, Sunset, Amy, and Flash are all running around trying to avoid the lasers. "Hahahaha!!" Eggman laughed as they ran around. They nod at each other and Larry and Sunset blasts the window at the same time Amy and Flash are smashing the hands with their hammers. Eggman growls and uses his lasers again. They avoided it and smashes the cockpit. The hand comes down and Sunset and Flash barely avoided the waves. They smash the cockpit twice again and avoids more attacks. Soon the white crawley thing comes out ready to end this and they wound up in Null Space. They then each take turns spin dashing the weak points and hitting them with their hammers and flame powers. The Death Egg Robot blows up and that's one villain taken down. They go help others.

In the Deadly Six fight. Zomom tries smashing Knuckles but Knuckles moves out of the way. Applejack ties up Zeena and left her on the ground. Sci-Twi picks up Zor with her telekinesis and throws him at a big boulder leaving the sad zeti uncautious. Tails kicks Master Zik but Zik stops himself midflight and launches himself towards Tails, kicking his stomach. Tails jumps up, holding where Zik kicked him and uses Rouge's spin kick, leaving the master uncautious. Knuckles punches Zomom where it hurts and he plummets to the ground, leaving a small crater. Knuckles stomps on the stomach and Zomom surrenders. Now, Zavok controls some machines nearby and the heroes destroys the machines, tying Zavok with another rope and using a freezing spell to make sure he can't escape. They help the others with the other villains.

Flutershy and Zero uses the Phantom Ruby together thanks to the emeralds giving it back. They created clones of themselves and their friends to fight off Chrysalis while they go against Sombra. Sombra uses the spell to bring them to thier worst nightmare but Zero faced it and broke the spell on himself, same as Fluttershy after a while of self confidence. Sombra makes the black crystals and the two escapes the trapped area before it becomes a problem. Fluttershy uses Chaos Spear surprising the brute king. Zero sweep kicks the front hooves and Sombra falls forward. Flutershy uses Chaos Blast, destroying the chrystals and Sombra himself. Chrysalis was also in the blast and disintegrated. Fluttershy nearly faints but Zero caught her, giving Fluttershy a warm smile.

Finally with Team SSS and their girlfriends, they float in front of Solaris in thier super forms. Shadow already returned the currupted emerald back to its normal state. Solaris gives out his roar, signaling that the final battle has started.

         TO BE CONTINUED