Evil Grows Stronger

"Eggman. Infinite. Mean 6. Spirit of Midnight Sparkle and Demon Sunset Shimmer. What's our plan?" Seelkadoom the hedgehog asked. "Ambush" Eggman said. "Fine but if it doesn't work we'll need to find a backup plan" Seelkadoom said. Everyone agreed.

Meanwhile Sonic and his friends just finished rehearsing again. "Oh I'm so excited for tonight!" Amy squeals. "Hey Rainbow can I talk to you privately?" Sonic asked Rainbow Dash. She nods blushing lightly and walks with him out on the hallway. "This is a bit awkward for me but uh.. will you go to the dance with me?" Sonic asked. "Y-yeah. Yes Sonic!!" Rainbow yells and they hugged. They went back holding hands and everyone had a knowing look on them. Sonic and Rainbow looked away blushing.

Throughout the day the boys asked the girls to go with them. Even Flash and Timber asked Amy and Blaze! Fluttershy wandered around and decided to go with one of her friends DJ Pon-3. The night comes and everyone's excited. Sonic's costume looks almost like the werehog only no mask to show. Shadows vampire looks like dracula just no fake blood. Tails has a white coat, hair wig, dark brown boots, and no lense glasses. Knuckles's costume is a lot like the Sir Galahad armor in Sonic and the Black Knight just easier to see. Larry has a night blue robe and hat. Applejack looks like her dog Lola. Rainbow is Daring Do. Pinkie is a two layer strawberry cake. Twilight looks almost like Tails's Mobian side just one tail. Amy is a black and light green witch. Blaze is a realistic mummy. Rarity is a queen with a red robe, golden crown, and a purple dress. Silver is her king with cyan suit and same designed crown. "So cool" Sonic and Rainbow said in the same time. "Amy". "Blaze". Two voices belonging to Flash as a goblin and Timber as King Tut. The two girls went to the two and they headed inside together.

Rainbooms: *Instrumental*

PP, RD, AP, F, RR, AM, and B: Hey, hey, everybody! We've got something to say. We may seem as different as the night is from day. But if you look a little deeper and you will see. That I'm just like you and your just like me. Yeah!

Sonic and Rainbow: * Short guitar solo*

Sonic: This is my escape. I'm running through this world and I'm not looking back. 'Cause I know I can go. Where no one's ever gone. And I'm not looking back. But how will I know when I get there? And how will I know when to leave? We've all gotta start from somewhere. An it's right there for me. The possibilities are neverending!

PP, RD, A, F, RR, AM, B: Get up, get down. If you're gonna come around. We can work together helping Twilight win the crown. So get up, get down. 'Cause it's gonna make a sound, if we work together. Helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown!

Shadow: I see it, I see it and now it's all within my reach. Endless possibility... I see it. I see it now. It's always been inside of me and now I feel as free. Endless Possibility!

Pinkie Pie: Hey, hey hands up now! We're sending a message to the crowd! Hands wave up. Then come down. We party together all around!

Rarity: Generous. Honesty.

Applejack: Laughter. Kindness Loyalty.

Fluttershy: Twilight helped us each to see.

Rainbow: All that we can be!